+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form to hold PR application processing

msc_chandu

Jul 12, 2010
Hello.

Is there any form to with hold PR application? We are expecting a baby in 3 months and do not want my wife to undergo x-ray. I contacted CPC via email and there was no reply in the last 4 weeks. How else can I proceed with this issue? Please advise.

Thank you.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi msc_chandu,

have you been asked for the medical request yet?if not then just wait till you get your medical request then you and your wife can still go for your medicals but she will not be able to do x-ray so the doctor will send her results without the x-ray test and you will have to inform them that she will undergo the x-ray after delivery,at that point CPP-ottawa will hold your file.

good luck.

msc_chandu

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks canadavisa13.

We got the medicals request recently. So, for now, we will visit the doctor and do all tests except for the xray and submit the results. Hopefully, they will hold back the decision based on the information provided by the Doctor.

Thanks for your reply.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
you are welcome msc_chandu,

the doctor will submit the result not you,make sure you tell him/her that your wife is pregnant so the note can be added to your medical file.
also it is important for you to inform CPP-ottawa about your wife pregnancy and the delay of the x-ray result to avoid any complications at a later stage.