+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM5707 question

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi,

I just received a message on my CIC account as follows:

Family Information: Please provide a completed Immediate Family Information Form (IMM5707) including your parents and siblings.

However, when I open the form, it doesn't give me any option for filling in details of the sibling. It only has space for spouse, mother and father...no space for sibling...What am I supposed to do?

Please help.

Reactions: Qwerty098

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hi,

Family Information: Please provide a completed Immediate Family Information Form (IMM5707) including your parents and siblings.

However, when I open the form, it doesn't give me any option for filling in details of the sibling. It only has space for spouse, mother and father...no space for sibling...What am I supposed to do?

Please help.
Please did you get a reply. What did you do please? No section C for my siblings information. Just sections A and B

Reactions: Qwerty098

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Hi,

Please help.
Hy... What did you do then??