+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 1294E

Naanaadjoa

Mar 21, 2019
Please, can someone help me with the link to get the form for the study permit application? I have updated my computer, and followed every step but still can't download it. I need help please.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Selvakk, thanks for the link but it did not work.
Are you getting this error message ?

Please wait... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download. For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
yes, am getting the error message.
Sorry, I mean open the saved file in the desktop, you cannot open such files in the bowser, it won't work.

If after clicking the link it is opening directly in the browser then hover your mouse around and you will see 4 options in the top right corner, one of the is called download. Click that and open it in the desktop.

Reactions: Naanaadjoa

Naanaadjoa

Mar 21, 2019

Naanaadjoa

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry, I mean open the saved file in the desktop, you cannot open such files in the bowser, it won't work.

If after clicking the link it is opening directly in the browser then hover your mouse around and you will see 4 options in the top right corner, one of the is called download. Click that and open it in the desktop.

Thanks so much for your time and effort. I got the forms.