+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 1294

MNguyen

Jul 17, 2020
I would greatly appreciate if someone would send me the IMM 1294 E.
I have tried various Adobe Acrobat Reader versions (XI, DC, etc.) and still could not open the link to this PDF as part of the study visa application.
It has been incredibly frustrating. Given the messages on this forum, it is a common problem and I am absolutely amazed that it has not been corrected for so long. My email: manthi@manthinguyen.com. Thank you.

LEOLITO

Aug 21, 2020
AUGUST 2020:
HELP
CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE FORM IMM1294 (12-2019) ?????
I did download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, used Safari, Chrome, Edge .... and I always get the message " Please Wait"....

my email: nicolas_guyard@yahoo.com

SOOOOOOOO many thanks in advance ......

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
AUGUST 2020:
HELP
CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE FORM IMM1294 (12-2019) ?????
I did download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, used Safari, Chrome, Edge .... and I always get the message " Please Wait"....

my email: nicolas_guyard@yahoo.com

SOOOOOOOO many thanks in advance ......
I got my friend to do it, he has worked decades in IT. It took him an hour getting all the settings right to be able to download and complete these adobe acrobat forms. We'd spent 3 hours trying in on various laptops at home. It was sheer hell, but finally managed it. I'd recommend anyone applying to Quebec, use those weeks you'll be waiting for your CAQ to prepare this form and the other family form, as it could take quite a bit to get it downloaded, rather than doing it at the last minute, once the CAQ comes. It was the most emotional day of the year, trying to get this form downloaded.

MarielGM

Jan 5, 2021
Solution: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=660&top=18

If you have problems opening a PDF on our website, try the following:
For PC users
  • Find the link of the file you want to save (you may need to go back to the previous page to find it).
  • Right-click the link.
  • Select “Save link as” or “Save target as”.
  • Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
  • Select “Save”.
  • Use Windows Explorer to get to the location where you saved the file.
  • Right click on the PDF file.
  • Select “Open with”.
  • Select “Choose program”.
  • Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”.
  • Make sure to check the box that says, “Always use this program to open these files”.
  • Select “OK”.
After trying all of the above. This path worked.

Reactions: kabirsinghiki