+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form for Medical Exam not uploaded

nayana

Jul 20, 2017
I applied for my study permit over 2 weeks back. As per the requirements, I have to undergo a medical exam in order to get my permit. I filled a form regarding the same. But the status shows" no medical exam needed" and "eligibility under review". I cannot get my medical report uploaded by the doctor unless they give me a form for the same,and time is running out as this takes 4 weeks to process itself.
I am getting no responses to emails.
Any help or ideas on how to approach this issue will be welcomed!

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nayana,

Can you please explained what you are looking for?

In Gujarat when you go for upfront medical They will give confirmation of upfront medical form with Barcode.

If you have received medical request in your online account then you don;t have to do anything as Apolo Hospital is ehealth enabled meaning doctor will upload your results to cic website.

Thanks.

nayana

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
So there are two options right-either I submit it upfront with my online visa application, or I send my application and they provide me with a form I have to submit to the doctor taking my tests. But my portal says " no medical exam required" so they have not given me any form. I will be giving the medical exam anyway,but I am not sure if I will be able to submit the proof as I have neither the form nor any portal to do so.

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
Hi
So there are two options right-either I submit it upfront with my online visa application, or I send my application and they provide me with a form I have to submit to the doctor taking my tests. But my portal says " no medical exam required" so they have not given me any form. I will be giving the medical exam anyway,but I am not sure if I will be able to submit the proof as I have neither the form nor any portal to do so.
So from what I understand is you opted to not submit an upfront medical, right? Since it says no medical exam is required then I guess that's a good thing for you. If you had upfront medical, you should have submitted the results along with your application at the very beginning.

Tushar123

Jul 12, 2017
I think you must go to designated medical centre with your application number, uci number , passpirt, Letter of acceptance.
Explain them and finish medical.
They can upload your medical confirmation to cic site. Just check.

Reactions: nayana

nayana

Jul 20, 2017
So from what I understand is you opted to not submit an upfront medical, right? Since it says no medical exam is required then I guess that's a good thing for you. If you had upfront medical, you should have submitted the results along with your application at the very beginning.
yes but i heard of a case where something similiar happened but then they rejected the visa as nothing was uploaded. I'm neither here nor there right now!

nayana

Jul 20, 2017
I think you must go to designated medical centre with your application number, uci number , passpirt, Letter of acceptance.
Explain them and finish medical.
They can upload your medical confirmation to cic site. Just check.
I will do that.. thanks!!

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
I applied for my study permit over 2 weeks back. As per the requirements, I have to undergo a medical exam in order to get my permit. I filled a form regarding the same. But the status shows" no medical exam needed" and "eligibility under review". I cannot get my medical report uploaded by the doctor unless they give me a form for the same,and time is running out as this takes 4 weeks to process itself.
I am getting no responses to emails.
Any help or ideas on how to approach this issue will be welcomed!
hey, i am also facing the similar situation. I applied on 20th june offline and my file went to bangalore for processing. I did pre-medical and also submitted the reports. On july 10th the status changed "medicals passed" "eligibility under review". after 24HRS the status changed back to "you do not need medical" . eligibility is still under review. I am confused as i have already done medicals and it also PASSED ONCE and then the PASS status was supposed to remain there life long but it changed.

nayana

Jul 20, 2017
That is truly bizzare. I tried contacting delhi immigration but they do not reply. Did you do it through vfs? They should be able to help you .

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
That is truly bizzare. I tried contacting delhi immigration but they do not reply. Did you do it through vfs? They should be able to help you .
no one is helping regarding this.