+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORM 5257e UPLOAD ERROR

Jun 3, 2019
Hello.
Could you please help me with some strange error while uploading application form.
I'm using Mac Os with the latest Acrobat Reader DC (from official website).
I've downloaded application pdf (from inside Documents checklist) and successfully filled it.
Clicked Validate and it said 'All is ok, no need to sign if you apply online'.
I see barcodes in 6 of 6 page (interesting thing that when I clicked Validate I saw barcodes but when clicked cmd+s for saving - barcodes changed. Not sure if this is a desired behaviour).

Anyway when uploading this validated pdf with barcodes back to site I see error: The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error:
We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description:
The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

How come?
What should I do in this case?

Thank you!

SOLMAZ1358

Jun 1, 2019
Hello.
Could you please help me with some strange error while uploading application form.
I'm using Mac Os with the latest Acrobat Reader DC (from official website).
I've downloaded application pdf (from inside Documents checklist) and successfully filled it.
Clicked Validate and it said 'All is ok, no need to sign if you apply online'.
I see barcodes in 6 of 6 page (interesting thing that when I clicked Validate I saw barcodes but when clicked cmd+s for saving - barcodes changed. Not sure if this is a desired behaviour).

Anyway when uploading this validated pdf with barcodes back to site I see error: The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error:
We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description:
The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

How come?
What should I do in this case?

Thank you!

I have the same problem for 4 days now,