+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORM 5257B SCHEDULE 1 UPLOAD ERROR

mnida

Jan 7, 2016
I had the same issue!! what i did i deleted the file imm5757 (option: delete file) and then scanned the imm5257 shedule 1 and attached in client information folder. It went through.. u people can also try this.

localshopping

Mar 4, 2018
I had the same issue!! what i did i deleted the file imm5757 (option: delete file) and then scanned the imm5257 shedule 1 and attached in client information folder. It went through.. u people can also try this.
Is it okay to submit like you? or Isn't it possible to request the original file IMM5257?
I am confused because I don't have enough time.

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016

when u did this did..were u able to submit the application and sign it electronically....and also did u get the barcodes when you validated this form...?

skies457

Mar 1, 2018
Can't submit the form without providing IMM5257 Schedule 1... It seems that IMM5257 Schedule 1 is required if you have answered yes in the background questionnaire.

Mar 5, 2018
If it's an optional document (in my case) you just Need toremove the document (Remove - yellow button) and than to sign and pay the fees. It worked in my case.

skies457

Mar 1, 2018
If it's an optional document (in my case) you just Need toremove the document (Remove - yellow button) and than to sign and pay the fees. It worked in my case.
Thanks! I'm able to proceed once the uploaded document is removed. I also attached a signed version of IMM5257 Schedule 1 form in the client information just in case...

stavin

Mar 1, 2018
Can some one help on how to resolve this issue if they are able to resolve it..
" The form could not be submitted because errors were found "
Error: We could not upload your file
Error Description: the version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

uiqbal1

Mar 5, 2018
The website is scheduled to under go technical update tomorrow as per the cic login page I am hoping this will be fixed

mnida

Jan 7, 2016
Thanks! I'm able to proceed once the uploaded document is removed. I also attached a signed version of IMM5257 Schedule 1 form in the client information just in case...
I also did the same. Hope everything goes well

mnida

Jan 7, 2016
when u did this did..were u able to submit the application and sign it electronically....and also did u get the barcodes when you validated this form...?
yes i was able to sign the application and I already got bio metric request.

tedfxie

Mar 7, 2018
yes i was able to sign the application and I already got bio metric request.
Hi, where did you find the link to sign and pay? I removed the 5727 form but still I only see "Exit Questionaire" at the bottom. Nowhere to find "Pay" or "Sign". Thanks!