+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to write name on citizenship photos, wil application be rejected

harryad

Nov 20, 2013
I forgot to write my name on citizenship photos, iwas the sole applicant .
Will my case be rejected ..?
What should I do now ?

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
harryad said:
I forgot to write my name on citizenship photos, iwas the sole applicant .
Will my case be rejected ..?
What should I do now ?
harryad,

Don't worry as I had the same thing, however my case is in process and I received my AOR already.....

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should be fine. Iam sure many people should be forgetting. wishing you and all fellow applicants speedy processing of their files

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was returned 1 1/2 months later because I forgot to put my name and photographer stamp on it.

You might get lucky and it will be accepted.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did the same mistake and have not receive ant information yet because it is new application. however, i think if the application is stamped from the photographer, it will not be returned.

sweetakash

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Transferred to Ottawa CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
8-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
8-NOV-2011
Med's Request
8-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
28-NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-JAN-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
Hopeful One said:
My application was returned 1 1/2 months later because I forgot to put my name and photographer stamp on it.

You might get lucky and it will be accepted.
If your photograph does not have Photographer's Name and Date then it will be returned for sure.
If it has those details and you just forgot to put your name behind it, then there is a good chance that it will get accepted.

BCyoungPNPer

Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, can you respond with your experiences. I am the sole applicant and I forgot to put my name and DOB on back of my photos for provincial nominee application to CIC. I did put photograph data and photographer stamp but the recent updates from CIC application guide state that : "

" The back of one (1) photograph must:

bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
bear the date the photograph was taken;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable. "

Can you guys tell what happened with you guys? I am nervous since my nomination certificate will expire by the time I hear back from CIC. Can I send a letter mail with photos and a small note as my application was just sent to them last week.
Thanks will appreciate the responses greatly.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
And those bureaucrats expect that all the requested information would legibly fit within the 35 by 45 mm?

Someone should start using its brains.