+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot To Upload Upfront Medical

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
i already done upfront medical but didnt upload medical sheet as there was no option to upload its been a month and they still not requested for medical.
my timeline

21June : Submitted Online Non Sds
23June : Requested For Biomatric.
25June : Submitted Biomatirc Vac bangalore
26June : Biomatric Updated In Account Like Number And Expiry Date.
5 July : Recevied 1st Acknowledgment Letter From IRCC DELHI
19 July : Recevied 2nd Acknowledgement Letter From IRCC DELHI Stating That :" Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible ""
23rd July : Biomatric Coloum In Account Updated To "" Biomatic Completed 26 June"" Earlies It Was Updated In Top Of the Page but in coloum it was Showing You Dont Need A Biomatric If We Need Will Contact You.

Can You Anyone Tell Me When They Gonna Ask Me For Medical ??? Is There Anyone Whos Trend Is Same Like Me !!

Please Anyone Tell Me How Many Days It Gonna Take !!!!

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
So what you can do is submit a webform and send an email to the Delhi Visa office notifying them that there was no option for uploading a medical sheet, so I have attached it now. You can use the following format :

Hi!

I did my upfront medical exam at IOM [CITY NAME] on [DATE] but on [DATE] but did not see any option to upload it while I submitted my online application.

My UMI number as mentioned on my e-medical sheet is: [UMI NUMBER]. I believe you have to search my record using my UMI number.

Could you please look into the matter and link my upfront medical to my profile?
Please do send me an acknowledgment email or update email.

For your convenience, I have mentioned all the relevant details below. I am also attaching the following documents:
1. Upfront Medical Sheet
2. Passport

Thank You.

My Details:
Application Type:
Given Name:
Family Name:
Date of birth:
Country of birth:
Passport Number:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
UCI:
Application Number:
Country from where applying:
City from where applying:
Online or Paper:

Medical Details:
UMI Number:
Individual Number: [IF AVAILBLE]
Exam Date:
Clinic Name:

I hope this helps.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Now in regards to how long it will take is random and I don't think anyone can give you a solid answer...... I got my medical request like almost 2 and a half weeks ago despite upfront medical. All I did was send a webform and they linked my medical on July 14. I am still waiting. Note: I applied Non SDS from Pakistan.... India's time is much shorter

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Now in regards to how long it will take is random and I don't think anyone can give you a solid answer...... I got my medical request like almost 2 and a half weeks ago despite upfront medical. All I did was send a webform and they linked my medical on July 14. I am still waiting. Note: I applied Non SDS from Pakistan.... India's time is much shorter
Hi
Did u send the webform to Abu Dhabi Visa office??? Can u tell me where i should send the webform regarding the e-medical. Also can you tell me the email where i can send me e-medical sheet and get my medical linked?

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi
Did u send the webform to Abu Dhabi Visa office??? Can u tell me where i should send the webform regarding the e-medical. Also can you tell me the email where i can send me e-medical sheet and get my medical linked?
Hey, give me like an hour and I'll message you all the information once I login to my laptop..

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi
Hey Buddy, check your private message. I just sent all the information.

Reactions: Azlan Aslam

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I too forgot to upload the e-medicals doc in the client information upload. Is it mandatory to send it via webform? My consultant mentioned that this had happened earlier with another consultant and even without submitting a webform the student got the visa. She also said that submitting a webform would delay the visa processing time.

@hassan can you help me?

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
I too forgot to upload the e-medicals doc in the client information upload. Is it mandatory to send it via webform? My consultant mentioned that this had happened earlier with another consultant and even without submitting a webform the student got the visa. She also said that submitting a webform would delay the visa processing time.

@hassan can you help me?
Dont listen your counsultant.
Just think whats better lateness of application or refusal decision.
My suggestion is its better to send e-medical, dont give them any chance for refusal.

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
i already done upfront medical but didnt upload medical sheet as there was no option to upload its been a month and they still not requested for medical.
my timeline

21June : Submitted Online Non Sds
23June : Requested For Biomatric.
25June : Submitted Biomatirc Vac bangalore
26June : Biomatric Updated In Account Like Number And Expiry Date.
5 July : Recevied 1st Acknowledgment Letter From IRCC DELHI
19 July : Recevied 2nd Acknowledgement Letter From IRCC DELHI Stating That :" Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible ""
23rd July : Biomatric Coloum In Account Updated To "" Biomatic Completed 26 June"" Earlies It Was Updated In Top Of the Page but in coloum it was Showing You Dont Need A Biomatric If We Need Will Contact You.

Can You Anyone Tell Me When They Gonna Ask Me For Medical ??? Is There Anyone Whos Trend Is Same Like Me !!

Please Anyone Tell Me How Many Days It Gonna Take !!!!
In how many days did it get updated?

Jaspreet94

Nov 30, 2019
Can you tell me how many days it took link medical upfront sending them by webform?