+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to upload documents. what should i do?

kassemm2

May 16, 2017
Hello,
I applied on March 29 for a study permit online. Usually for Beirut it takes 6 weeks to process the application and now its the 7th week. i sent email to ircc and beirut's visa office. After seeking help from someone who applied and was rejected, I found out that i havent uploaded a civil registry paper and my diploma/transcripts.
Should I start a new application or wait for the visa office to contact me? what are the chances of being rejected. anyone passed this experience?

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello,
I applied on March 29 for a study permit online. Usually for Beirut it takes 6 weeks to process the application and now its the 7th week. i sent email to ircc and beirut's visa office. After seeking help from someone who applied and was rejected, I found out that i havent uploaded a civil registry paper and my diploma/transcripts.
Should I start a new application or wait for the visa office to contact me? what are the chances of being rejected. anyone passed this experience?
From what I know. Incomplete application may delay or even lead to refusal. But there is no means adding any document till the consul or visa officer request for it. Don't let me scare you though. But that's what I know.