+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to submit proof of extra funds with sds application

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi,

I took an education loan to fund my study in Canada and while submitting the application through SDS online, I did not attach the sanction letter provided to me by the bank. Later I submitted the sanction through the webform provided on ircc website. Will they consider this document in the current process?
Date of application submission: 26 June 2019
Date of submission of sanction letter: 28 June 2019.
Note that, they did not demand for this sanction letter.
What shall be done next?

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,

I took an education loan to fund my study in Canada and while submitting the application through SDS online, I did not attach the sanction letter provided to me by the bank. Later I submitted the sanction through the webform provided on ircc website. Will they consider this document in the current process?
Date of application submission: 26 June 2019
Date of submission of sanction letter: 28 June 2019.
Note that, they did not demand for this sanction letter.
What shall be done next?
you didn't have to. I did not provide any extra financial document and i got my visa. Anyhow you submitted it via web form there are high chances they will be getting that document so don't worry.

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
you didn't have to. I did not provide any extra financial document and i got my visa. Anyhow you submitted it via web form there are high chances they will be getting that document so don't worry.
Thanks a lot

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Did you submit any other proof apart from GIC and one year turion?

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
In my experience, once I submitted an additional document after the decision was finalized and it was a negative decision, when I asked them why was it negative when I did provide the document. To my question, they said as long as I provided whichever documents they asked for or which I thought will help a positive outcome should be provided at the time of applying of before the decision has been made.

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
In my experience, once I submitted an additional document after the decision was finalized and it was a negative decision, when I asked them why was it negative when I did provide the document. To my question, they said as long as I provided whichever documents they asked for or which I thought will help a positive outcome should be provided at the time of applying of before the decision has been made.
Thank You. I submitted the extra document as soon as I realised through webform. Also decision is still pending.

Vishwas.exe

Sep 21, 2019
You applied for one year course or two years course?