+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to put my Transcript in CEC Application (InLand)

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
Hey guys i went to a university within Canada, and i did not have a transcript in my application. Today I realized I had to put one and not just my degree.

Is there anything i can do now or just wait for them to send me a notification about it ?

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
adityahbk said:
Hey guys i went to a university within Canada, and i did not have a transcript in my application. Today I realized I had to put one and not just my degree.

Is there anything i can do now or just wait for them to send me a notification about it ?
I dont know about CEC but as a FSW I was not asked for transcripts for my Canadian degree...it only says diploma..... was it in your required documents ?

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
Ezgi84 said:
I dont know about CEC but as a FSW I was not asked for transcripts for my Canadian degree...it only says diploma..... was it in your required documents ?
No it wasn't. But I was reading the forum about it and I think i need to attach it?
Did you get your application Approved ?

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
adityahbk said:
No it wasn't. But I was reading the forum about it and I think i need to attach it?
Did you get your application Approved ?
Nope not yet but many people around me did not send it if it was not required and got their PPR ... I am personally not going to send them ....how ever if you will feel uncomfortable just raise a CSE and include it ... it says diploma only... however I saw someone who had transcripts as required thats why I was asking you....

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
Ezgi84 said:
Nope not yet but many people around me did not send it if it was not required and got their PPR ... I am personally not going to send them ....how ever if you will feel uncomfortable just raise a CSE and include it ... it says diploma only... however I saw someone who had transcripts as required thats why I was asking you....
In that case i am not gonna send one. If they raise a issue I will send it to them. I am sure they have access to my records as student in Canada,etc.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
adityahbk said:
In that case i am not gonna send one. If they raise a issue I will send it to them. I am sure they have access to my records as student in Canada,etc.
Maybe it differs from institution to institution, I was fairly surprised when I saw that someone actually had it as a required document and that was a Canadian univ too.... ofcourse it doesnt hurt to send more documents but I already have too many files to upload so I dont want to upload something which is not required ??? My transcript is like 7 pages because I have some additional classes etc for my minor degree and the other additional 2 years that I have completed.....

sagurules

Sep 1, 2020

Hello brother
Hope you are good.
Did you upload transcripts in your PR Application?