+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to put family information in PR application. Urgent!!!

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I forgot to add my parents and brother information in PR application. What should I do now? I am bit tensed. Would it possible that my application gets rejected?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
sms_1190 said:
Hello Seniors,

I forgot to add my parents and brother information in PR application. What should I do now? I am bit tensed. Would it possible that my application gets rejected?
I am not sure how you were able to submit your application with an incomplete part.

Anyways, try your luck by filling the appropriate from and submit it using IRCC's web form ASAP.
I found this form but I am not sure it's the right one. But I guess you can use it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

IRCC web form link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
I am not sure how you were able to submit your application with an incomplete part.

Anyways, try your luck by filling the appropriate from and submit it using IRCC's web form ASAP.
I found this form but I am not sure it's the right one. But I guess you can use it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

IRCC web form link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
It must be mandatory section but actually it's not. and my application is complete without this section. I assumed that this section is asking about relatives in Canada and I skipped. BTW Thanks. I am going to send email to them. hope they will reply with positive response.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
sms_1190 said:
It must be mandatory section but actually it's not. and my application is complete without this section. I assumed that this section is asking about relatives in Canada and I skipped. BTW Thanks. I am going to send email to them. hope they will reply with positive response.
You're welcome. I guess, this section is important for your immigration record, especially, if you want to sponsor your family members (i.e., parents, siblings etc.) in the future.

I hope IRCC will accept and add this additional information/document to your file and won't reject your application as incomplete.

Good luck!

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
You're welcome. I guess, this section is important for your immigration record, especially, if you want to sponsor your family members (i.e., parents, siblings etc.) in the future.

I hope IRCC will accept and add this additional information/document to your file and won't reject your application as incomplete.

Good luck!
Have you found some cases on this forum who got rejected by missing some information?

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
Yes, it's possible they reject an application if you don't do anything to correct the missing part. There is a real risk. It's up to the officer.
So, you should send a CSE as Que Em suggested.

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
I GOT THE SAME ISSUE. MY REPRESENTATIVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE MISSING FAMILY INFO, UNIT THEY ASK FOR IT. DON'T WORRY THEY WILL ASK YOU TO SUBMIT THE DOC.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
preetvirgrewal said:
I GOT THE SAME ISSUE. MY REPRESENTATIVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE MISSING FAMILY INFO, UNIT THEY ASK FOR IT. DON'T WORRY THEY WILL ASK YOU TO SUBMIT THE DOC.

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preetvirgrewal said:
Thanks. I already submitted CSE, but no response. I said that somehow, answer for that question is not submitted. I was worried if my application might get rejected. I think they will ask for this information. Waiting for their response. after how many days you got request to submit the information?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
preetvirgrewal said:
I wasn't shouting
Why did you type in capitals then? That's universal text for shouting.

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
kryt0n said:
Why did you type in capitals then? That's universal text for shouting.
Well, I was at work. Just trying to help, and I didn't write anything bad that seems like shouting

Abhisharma07

Jan 24, 2021
Hello Seniors,

I did the same mistake. what should I do ? should i email cic or wait for them to contact me?

kag21394

Dec 16, 2014
I did the same mistake. what should I do ? should i email cic or wait for them to contact me?
Hello,
I made the Same mistake, can you please let me know what did you do about it as you are the most recent person with the same issue.
Thank You in advance

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017
IRCC recommends to raise webform to update or attach any of your information to your Express Entry case.
Raise a IRCC Webform instead of sending an email. IRCC get emails in bulk so they may not pay attention to emails.
and it is up to you to do both - raising a webform request and drop an email.