+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to note all travel history

amir2552

Sep 13, 2020
Hello all,

I submitted my application under CEC three days ago and I got my AOR, and I just suddenly recalled that I forgot to mention one of my travels.
Could you please let me know what I have to do?
Can it be considered as a misrepresentation?

Thanks in advance.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello all,

I submitted my application under CEC three days ago and I got my AOR, and I just suddenly recalled that I forgot to mention one of my travels.

Thanks in advance.
Submit a webform with full all travel history with LOE ASAP.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Submit a webform with full all travel history with LOE ASAP.
Hello

I have the same question.

I have listed out, all of my travel, most of them for tourism. But I fear, one of my travel entry wasn't going into the system. I fairly remember now.

However, I have provided my old passport stamps and new passport copies as proof that indicate my Visa. Entry and exit dates.

My Question is :
1) Do I need to again , provide Letter of Explanation with exact Dates, just to be on safer side?
2) Could I upload this supplementary travel form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf via web form?

Appreciate reply

Regards
Vish

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello

I have the same question.

I have listed out, all of my travel, most of them for tourism. But I fear, one of my travel entry wasn't going into the system. I fairly remember now.

However, I have provided my old passport stamps and new passport copies as proof that indicate my Visa. Entry and exit dates.

My Question is :
1) Do I need to again , provide Letter of Explanation with exact Dates, just to be on safer side?
2) Could I upload this supplementary travel form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf via web form?

Appreciate reply

Regards
Vish
When in doubt it is better to submit LOE. No harm in providing more info.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
Hey did your application get approved