+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention US Visa rejection

PBSahni

Feb 15, 2018
I forgot to mention my mother's US visa rejection in the application. It was 6 years ago for B1 visa. Now, I have filled a webform saying I honestly forgot to mention that. What are the Chances of it being considered for the application?
Worst case scenario if we receive a ban, can we appeal to reconsider the application?

Goodlk4u

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I forgot to mention my mother's US visa rejection in the application. It was 6 years ago for B1 visa. Now, I have filled a webform saying I honestly forgot to mention that. What are the Chances of it being considered for the application?
Worst case scenario if we receive a ban, can we appeal to reconsider the application?
PBSahni

in this forum
One case like u

They did not mentioned US visa rejection in application
and Canada refused to give visa due to the US Visa refusal did not declare because Canada have sharing information policy across few countries
But Luckily , canada did not Ban them , only refused

You have chance to inform them So u can send them US Rejection Webfom

Reactions: PBSahni

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
You did the right thing by raising a webform. That is important. Worst case withdraw your application and refile it.