+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
My eTA expired and I didn’t mentioned my refused permit 7 years ago.
They sent me a misrepresentation conduct and given me 7days to explain.
I wrote them a sorry letter and it was a mistake to renew my eTA. Because my work permit will automatically renew my ETA as well. And request to cancel my
they approved my eTA at the end.

a month later, my PNP approved too.

Now I’m applying my PR. And finished my medical check few days ago.
I hope they will approve my PR in future

Seastar

Feb 6, 2023
My lawyer mentioned it we already sent them affidavit and myself declaration and his letter. He checked 2 boxes 6D AND 6E. As I refused before. @legalfalcon tell me if its right.
Hi @Mpmp
Did you send LOE for not disclosing visa refusal in your previous applications such as study or work permit? Thank you so much.

Etjigger

Nov 22, 2020
I forgot to mention in my schedule A form that I have been refused the UK visa over 14 years ago. Guys, what do you think I should do, do I raise a web form and inform the IRCC of the mistake? Or what do you think?

Seastar

Feb 6, 2023
@legalfalcon
Hi
I requested a GCMS note for a visitor visa application rejected back to 14 years ago. ATIP officer send me an email indicated that the file number does not belong to the name of person for whom the note requested. What does it mean? I think that it is because there is not such application in their system! But, there is not UCI number! because the applicant doesn’t have it. The other information provided are correct. What’s your idea? Thank you so much.

a11

Sep 29, 2022
I did forgot to mention my US visa refusals in my Caregiver work permit (2 forms) as well as in the application of a visitor visa too. Applied on 16th April and the latest update on the tracker is eligibility under review started on May 8th.
Previously, i applied study permit to CA in which,.i did mention about my US refusal in 2021 but this year i completely forgot to mention about US application and just wrote about refusal of my CA study application and tick the answer 'yes'.
Have raised the webform any way. Anyone van suggest me something else is most appreciated.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello friends we recently submitted spousal sponsorship for me . In that while providing travel history of my spouse(my sponsor ) I forgot to include 2 is trips taken last year . All other is trips were mentioned. I will raise a webform but is there any risk of misrepresentation ? Have you heard

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello,
I need your help please. There is a Procedure Fairness letter in my account. Migration Section (High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India) gave me 15 days to respond, and now I have 7 days left. I do not know how to prepare the explanation for this. My US student visa was rejected twice in 2019, I do not have a rejection reason or document to attach. Now, my Canada Student Visa is on risk. They said it is misrepresented and may ban for 5 years as well. I forgot to mention it in the application form. I need to write a letter and attach it in my account/portal.
Please assist @legalfalcon or other members
Thank you
Hey what happened after you responded

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
We did mention about 2 US study visa refusals while submitting EE application after ITA. however IRCC has sent ADR to provide details and documents related to previous visa refusals. What can we provide in reply to that?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
We did mention about 2 US study visa refusals while submitting EE application after ITA. however IRCC has sent ADR to provide details and documents related to previous visa refusals. What can we provide in reply to that?
You can provide all the paperwork you have like application forms, refusal letters and likewise.

SonicTails

Jul 19, 2023
Hi,

I received my student permit, my husband (OWP) my child (TRV)last July 15, 2023. Now upon checking just now we realized that we received a visa refusal last 2017 March from Japanese embassy when we applied for a tourist visa. But later on after 6months we reapplied and granted a visa and entered Japan eventually as a tourist. However by mistake we answered NO for that particular question (have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?) We are very stressed now and don't know what to do. If webform is still necessary at this moment. If we submit a webform and notify them Are they going to revoke our visa? This is an honest mistake from our side and doesn't want to hide the truth. What we can do pls. help us any advice would be beneficial. I don't want our PR to be affected by our mistake so we would like to rectify it as much as we can but clueless as well. Pls. help us we are very stressed.

Thanks to all!

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
@All forgot to mention about visa refusal: use web form and advise them asap. Also, call cic to confirm that. Just tell them you forgot and they will make a note. Be sure to document the time and date in case.

I did have that mistake, I informed and now I am a Canadian. Hope this will peace your minds.

good luck

SonicTails

Jul 19, 2023
@legalfalcon Hi We are not yet in Canada is there any circumstances that they might revoke our visa? Do we need to send it now or can we send it when we arrive in Canada, the thing is everything is already booked including our flight ticket and we are arriving within 3 weeks, pls let us know what will be done.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
@legalfalcon Hi We are not yet in Canada is there any circumstances that they might revoke our visa? Do we need to send it now or can we send it when we arrive in Canada, the thing is everything is already booked including our flight ticket and we are arriving within 3 weeks, pls let us know what will be done.
It is too late to inform them ,its a very big mistake now if you will inform them may be your everything will be cancel or refuse, here you should check now carefully that your refusal is on passport??? If not than no worries coz cic exchange info only in between uk , Austrailia New Zealand and USA. Next time when you will file for PR than must say yes to refusal question otherwise you might get 5 year misrepresentation ban. Meanwhile You can check with your consultant or can take expert advise.

SonicTails

Jul 19, 2023
It is too late to inform them ,its a very big mistake now if you will inform them may be your everything will be cancel or refuse, here you should check now carefully that your refusal is on passport??? If not than no worries coz cic exchange info only in between uk , Austrailia New Zealand and USA. Next time when you will file for PR than must say yes to refusal question otherwise you might get 5 year misrepresentation ban. Meanwhile You can check with your consultant or can take expert advise.
Hi!
The refusal stamp is in my old passport last 2017 and after 6months we reapplied and granted a visa and entered Japan eventually as a tourist. We are so stressed right now.!