+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention internships in Personal History

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
Hi I did not mention my internships as part of my personal history as I assumed it would be considered under education.
I went to the web form and uploaded a letter of explanation detailing all of the internships, start date, end date etc. However I did not receive any confirmation from IRCC. My application was submitted on Nov 5th and currently I am in the pre medicals phase.

Will this be a problem? How can I ensure the case officer gets access to my update?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hi I did not mention my internships as part of my personal history as I assumed it would be considered under education.
I went to the web form and uploaded a letter of explanation detailing all of the internships, start date, end date etc. However I did not receive any confirmation from IRCC. My application was submitted on Nov 5th and currently I am in the pre medicals phase.

Will this be a problem? How can I ensure the case officer gets access to my update?
Same happened to me. I sent a web form. I hope it helps and it's not considered misrepresentation.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Same happened for me. Did you hear back about yours?
Not yet, they usually take about a month to respond to the requests.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Same happened for me. Did you hear back about yours?
Hi, I got a response, they asked me to submit a new webform. The response was very generic. I submitted a new webform stating that the application was submitted and I cannot make changes myself.

Fafrukh

Feb 19, 2020
Hey man. Hope you are doing well. Saw one of your posts that you forgot to mention internship in your PR Application and raise a webform, can you tell me what happened after that and what did you say in the webform?

In my case - I had two summer internships during my Bachelors Degree and for 1.5 months in total. Now during this time in my Personal History I have mentioned my Bachelors Degree (for which I am not claiming any points), but I just remembered these internships and it has been 2 months since AOR,my BIO and MED are completed.

What would you suggest to do?