+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to Mention a One Day US Trip in Travel History!!!

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors, Experts and All the lovely people on this forum,

I am an inland CEC applicant who have submitted my application on 22/May/2016.

The situation is, when I filled in my Travel History (I have only traveled to the US couple times), I ordered the travel history from atip website through Canadian Border Services. Because it would take 1 month for it to arrive and I didnt want to wait that long to submit my application, I filled in the Travel History to the best of my memory, and also with the help of i94 website, which is the US Homeland Security website to track my travel history (again, I have only traveled to the US).

So my problem is, I just received my Travel History issued by the Canada Border Services, I realized that I missed an One-day trip to the US. Weirdly enough, that trip wasn't listed on the i94 US website. So my question is, should I raise a CSE about this? To tell IRCC that I forgot to input a one-day trip to the USA? Will they reject my application because of this missing information?

ps: I wouldn't need a US PCC with or without this one day trip anyway. And there wasn't any stamp on my passport regarding this one day trip (that's why i completely forgot about it and didn't mention in the travel history)

Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
wenfeizh said:

The situation is, when I filled in my Travel History (I have only traveled to the US couple times), I ordered the travel history from atip website through Canadian Border Services. Because it would take 1 month for it to arrive and I didnt want to wait that long to submit my application, I filled in the Travel History to the best of my memory, and also with the help of i94 website, which is the US Homeland Security website to track my travel history (again, I have only traveled to the US).

So my problem is, I just received my Travel History issued by the Canada Border Services, I realized that I missed an One-day trip to the US. Weirdly enough, that trip wasn't listed on the i94 US website. So my question is, should I raise a CSE about this? To tell IRCC that I forgot to input a one-day trip to the USA? Will they reject my application because of this missing information?

ps: I wouldn't need a US PCC with or without this one day trip anyway. And there wasn't any stamp on my passport regarding this one day trip (that's why i completely forgot about it and didn't mention in the travel history)

There is no material misrepresentation in missing one day trip in travel history. IRCC probably would not reject because of it even if you don't rise CSE. But in your place I would send CSE just to cover my a..s.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
wenfeizh said:

I don't think it would be a problem, but you can send a CSE.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pfse said:
There is no material misrepresentation in missing one day trip in travel history. IRCC probably would not reject because of it even if you don't rise CSE. But in your place I would send CSE just to cover my a..s.
Thanks! But would a CSE slow down my application speed?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
1 or 2 days aren't gonna raise red flag of CIC even if they find out. But a CSE wouldn't be a bad idea. Later in the process they may ask you to update Sch A.

Man, I made numerous 30 mins trip to Point Roberts, WA in USA that it's so difficult to fit it all into Sch A

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mf4361 said:
1 or 2 days aren't gonna raise red flag of CIC even if they find out. But a CSE wouldn't be a bad idea. Later in the process they may ask you to update Sch A.

Man, I made numerous 30 mins trip to Point Roberts, WA in USA that it's so difficult to fit it all into Sch A
for gas? LOL

But if i am to raise a CSE, how should I do it? Should I write a letter in word and convert it into pdf with a new Travel History, or just the missing one day trip?

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Guys, we do not need to raise a CSE for any short travel after e-APR, do we?

FRENDZ

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Hi
I had made a lot of trips to us, most of them were just for few hours.
So i didn't even remember the dates, so in travel history i wrote the ones i remember, and then in the letter of explanation i explained that "I had too many trips and can remember the dates, so just wrote the dates for the ones i remember"
i think you can send a CSE explaining about the missing trip.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valsanail said:
Guys, we do not need to raise a CSE for any short travel after e-APR, do we?
If the trip is after e-apr then no need for it.

My case is that i forgot to mention one of the trips before e-APR that is only one day long.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
wenfeizh said:
If the trip is after e-apr then no need for it.

My case is that i forgot to mention one of the trips before e-APR that is only one day long.
thanks bro.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're overthinking it bud, they're not gonna reject a complete and bonafide application over a missing trip in travel history...

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GARJ said:
You're overthinking it bud, they're not gonna reject a complete and bonafide application over a missing trip in travel history...
Sorry if im being paranoid. But better safe than sorry right? So you are saying no need to do anything about it?