+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

forgot to include one stamp page for my application

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys

I just noticed that I forgot to scan one of the stamp pages of my passport for my pr application. I have just sent a webform to explain this situation and attached the missing stamp. Just want to know if they would refuse my application because I failed to include that particular stamp. thanks for your advice.

Best,
Jeff

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys

I just noticed that I forgot to scan one of the stamp pages of my passport for my pr application. I have just sent a webform to explain this situation and attached the missing stamp. Just want to know if they would refuse my application because I failed to include that particular stamp. thanks for your advice.

Best,
Jeff
Very doubtful they would refuse it.

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
I missed including one marking page of my passport in the PR application. What should I do now? Pleas help...Urgent.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I missed including one marking page of my passport in the PR application. What should I do now? Pleas help...Urgent.
I don't know when you applied but send a web form with a copy of the missing page. Use your UCI number if you have it, if not then include all your personal info and the receipt number of your payment.

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Thank you. submitted10 days back. Do I need to give LOE for this? Also, Do I Also need to send my ECA Report?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thank you. submitted10 days back. Do I need to give LOE for this? Also, Do I Also need to send my ECA Report?
I think on the web form there is a place to add a comment, if not then you could add a LOE. Not sure about your ECA, did your checklist say to submit it with the application, if so then you should have included it. If you were supposed to but did not then you should send it as well.

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Thank you for your reply. They didn't ask me to add ECA to the list. But some of the thread says, we need to include ECA also, that's why asked.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
In the same boat with you. I sent a webform too. Did you get any reply or update?
Hi saral, any update on this so far?
In the same boat and i fear rejection i as i missed a visa stamp page in the passport scanned document. raised a webform but no response so far

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Hi saral, any update on this so far?
In the same boat and i fear rejection i as i missed a visa stamp page in the passport scanned document. raised a webform but no response so far
They did accept the documents, got a reply after a month. Don't worry they didn't reject my application.

Reactions: Anaysa

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
They did accept the documents, got a reply after a month. Don't worry they didn't reject my application.
hi same happened with me, I Submitted Only Passport Bio pages but forgot to include visa stamps for myself. I submitted application yesterday and today in a day time I send webform with new updated PDF. hope they wont reject or return my document.