+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to include a flight itinerary

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I appied for visit visa for my in-laws last week and forgot to include a flight itinerary. I include only explanation letter why they are visiting us. Would that be an issue?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello I appied for visit visa for my in-laws last week and forgot to include a flight itinerary. I include only explanation letter why they are visiting us. Would that be an issue?
Not an issue. The visa officer would understand you've missed including a provisional document that is not intended for actual travel

M.Arun

Mar 4, 2018
Not an issue. The visa officer would understand you've missed including a provisional document that is not intended for actual travel
Hello, I followed your advice from my previous thread and got my property assessed by a government registered valuer. His report showed 3 Crores, 14 Lakhs, 53 thousand and 280 rupees.

I know Canada and other countries use millions and hundreds of thousands. I ran the valued number through Google currency converter, and it came out to 5,98,414.38 Canadian Dollar. In my application, should I show this as 598,414 CAD? Should I also show the original value as 31,453,280 INR?

Also is it OK to give the value in CAD as per the Google calculation? Or should that also show some document like the property valuation?