+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to declear refusal of Canadian trv

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
Hello. I applied for spousal sponsorship. I forgot to declear previous visa refusals.I have two trv refusals which I applied under my current passport.I didnt notice the last part of the question i though the question was only for permanent resident application.I am in interview queue .I ordered gcms notes and found the matter. Right after, I aplozied to ircc and submitted new updated form. I had no intention to hide anything .when I applied second time TRV I decleared the first refusal. I had no intension to hide ..the country is same and passport is also same. Can you suggest me how can I solve this matter ..?? Thanks in advance.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Well it good u send a updated form informing them about the refusal, I believe u will be fine, because u fix the mistake before ircc ask u about it.

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
Also I am thinking of uploading the explanation. I swear I didnt do intentionally .My refusal reason was insufficient tie to home country and purpose of visit as I wanted to visit my brother with mother. Do you they will consider my mistake as misrepresentation and thinking of ban?? I am so scared.as I have applied a long ago .

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Well u should have sent in the letter of explanation with the updated form, but it won't hurt your application if u send it now, did u they accept the new updated form?

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
I haven't got ay reply. I explained my situation in webform..Please suggest me what should I include in my explanation letter

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I applied for spousal sponsorship. I forgot to declear previous visa refusals.I have two trv refusals which I applied under my current passport.I didnt notice the last part of the question i though the question was only for permanent resident application.I am in interview queue .I ordered gcms notes and found the matter. Right after, I aplozied to ircc and submitted new updated form. I had no intention to hide anything .when I applied second time TRV I decleared the first refusal. I had no intension to hide ..the country is same and passport is also same. Can you suggest me how can I solve this matter ..?? Thanks in advance.
did u receive an AOR yet??
either way, just submit an update on the webform and you'll be fine

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
yes, I have received that long ago. I am done with biometric and medical. I am in interview queue. From gcms I came to know about my mistake.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Just write u have send a updated form with information that was not submit with the original form, just say u misunderstanding the question on the form but after reviewing the form at a later date u realize u have make a mistake and u are now trying to correct the mistakes

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
i have already mentioned in webform that i came to know about the mistake from gcms.Will it be a problem if they know I came to know about the mistake from gcms?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I believe u will be fine, u have try to fix the mistake before they send you pfl about it, just make sure they have received the updated form

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
By going through the forum and online news I became scared.Everyone is saying about 5 years ban due to misrepresentation like this, I am so confused

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Just wait on the webform relpy, are u can contact your mp an ask them to ask ircc if they have received your updated documents