+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to attach tution fee receipt

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Dear senior members

Pls advise. I applied in general category showing sufficient funds on 6 nov. Masters of global management. I paid 5000 CAD but forgot to attach the receipt in my visa application. The university offer letter shows prepaid fee 5000 CAD but will it be a problem if I missed the receipt. This was offline so how do I attach now ??

GIC is done and attached. Only tuition fee first semester receipt I forgot.

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
Dear senior members

Pls advise. I applied in general category showing sufficient funds on 6 nov. Masters of global management. I paid 5000 CAD but forgot to attach the receipt in my visa application. The university offer letter shows prepaid fee 5000 CAD but will it be a problem if I missed the receipt. This was offline so how do I attach now ??

Hey, u can pull your file back from vfs
Pull it asap and attach your recipt and apply again
Without recipt it can cause a major cause of rejection

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Dear senior members

I believe, you have applied in Royal Roads University...

It may create problem... I would suggest you to check with VFS if they allow u to submit additional documents... I suppose, we can submit.. So please call VFS and check asap :)

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Dear
U can pull that back by just filling a single form
Just visit the vfs centre where u sumbitted your file.
After attaching your recipt u have to submit again with new embassy fees
Additional information document does not attract Vida fees. I have linked my application online so used that web form to submit.

Also... The letter of admission says I have paid advance tuitutt fee so ideally they shouldn't mark me down on that. No one gets admission until they pay.