+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot SOP

Tanyakaur

Mar 3, 2020
Hi. I forgot to upload my SOP while submitting my application. I uploaded my SOP through the Webform and they said they will get back to me. Has anyone else who has faced the same problem gotten their SOP added to their application? And how long did they take to get back to you regarding the update? Also, will this application delay my process? My course starts in May and I'm already late. Could y'all please help?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Hi. I forgot to upload my SOP while submitting my application. I uploaded my SOP through the Webform and they said they will get back to me. Has anyone else who has faced the same problem gotten their SOP added to their application? And how long did they take to get back to you regarding the update? Also, will this application delay my process? My course starts in May and I'm already late. Could y'all please help?
Unfortunately, they’d only process with documentation you sent with application

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
SOP is not mandatory. Your application will not be denied because you didn't submit an SOP

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
SOP is not mandatory. Your application will not be denied because you didn't submit an SOP
SOP is a must no way in hell they give you visa without SOP

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
My advise will be to just send them the SOP in a webform with proper explanation, and pray that they accept it.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
My advise will be to just send them the SOP in a webform with proper explanation, and pray that they accept it.
Highly unlikely they’d accept that since they’ve already started processing after biometrics. But let’s hope and pray

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
usually takes 7-10 days. The back office agents who are basically like call centre agents will reply to your webform. They will send you an email once they send the SOP to the concerned dept.

Babatunde25

Nov 20, 2022
Hello Tanyakaur, please I just wanted to ask how your application went because I also made the same mistake when I submitted my application. Please I would really love to hear from you.
Thanks.