+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot GCKEY password and recovery answers for express entry

penguin_2013

Dec 26, 2017
Hey guys,
I have forgotten my GCKEY password and recovery answers unfortunately.
I had received ITA and was uploading documents, my deadline is in 2 weeks to upload and submit.

This is what I did, I created new account and tried to link application to new account.

The number I have after receiving ITA is the application number to be entered while linking application or we get application number after we upload documents and submit?

Please help I have tried to call them and looked all over the internet, not able to proceed.
Appreciate your help.

penguin_2013

Dec 26, 2017
So after 100s of recovery answer combinations and trying different passwords over 2 weeks, after I posted this thread in the morning I got an idea.
I log

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
how could you forget your passwords and recovery answers at same time, you should have written that somewhere.
so sad for you :(

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
I lo
So after 100s of recovery answer combinations and trying different passwords over 2 weeks, after I posted this thread in the morning I got an idea.
I log
I also locked my account and tried linking my app to new account it did not work with application number but it was able link my app with uci. It link the app almost instantly.

penguin_2013

Dec 26, 2017
Never happens with me, I'm always sure to save recovery answers and passwords. Happened this one time and I have learned a major lesson to never ever repeat it again! :D
Gladly I have been able to remember my recovery answers

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Never happens with me, I'm always sure to save recovery answers and passwords. Happened this one time and I have learned a major lesson to never ever repeat it again! :D
Gladly I have been able to remember my recovery answers
So happy for you, see you in Canada mate !