+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

forget to add address

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
My spouse have applied for spousal sponsorship in February and I am the principal applicant. I just realized I have not furnished an address in which I stayed for one month in IMM5532. I have also field the tax for that year from this address. There is no gap in address history.

I haven't received AOR yet. How can I update the address history now?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
one month stay isnt a big deal i reckon and shouldnt be a reason to return an application

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

I was wondering if can ignore this or will it be seen as misrepresentation when i correct it in my future immigration applications.

I have my tax assessment on this particular address which they will be checking if I am applying for citizenship in future.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

I was wondering if can ignore this or will it be seen as misrepresentation when i correct it in my future immigration applications.

I have my tax assessment on this particular address which they will be checking if I am applying for citizenship in future.
After you get your AOR1, you can use the webform to submit an updated form with the correction and write that you forgot this address.

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
After you get your AOR1, you can use the webform to submit an updated form with the correction and write that you forgot this address.
Thank you for your reply . So I should upload a newly filled and signed IMM5532 after getting AOR, right?

Reactions: YVR123