+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign workers who's file is being processed at NDVO(New Delhi Visa Office/Embassy)

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
They took 3 days to respond to my query.
There reply is same as you received:

Please be advised that due to limited operations, we will not be responding to status requests. If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, PRTD, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) or online and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD. Our office is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 pandemic and cannot process your application at this time.

I think it is waste to expect anything in this month at least.

Did you also submit paper based application? Also is it LMIA exempt WP?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
There reply is same as you received:

Please be advised that due to limited operations, we will not be responding to status requests. If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, PRTD, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) or online and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD. Our office is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 pandemic and cannot process your application at this time.

I think it is waste to expect anything in this month at least.
Did they mention "If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, PRTD, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) or online and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD."

Does it mean both paper and online applications are on hold? btw today I got an update - they sent a biometrics correspondence letter. May I ask you what is the latest update on your application?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did they mention "If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, PRTD, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) or online and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD."

Does it mean both paper and online applications are on hold? btw today I got an update - they sent a biometrics correspondence letter. May I ask you what is the latest update on your application?
They did not mention anything.
From what I understood from their email is it applies to both paper based and online.
Great! good that you received.
My latest is medical updated on portal 6th February and biometrics updated on portal 16th March.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Any one in this chain got any update from IRCC post temporary work permit resumption?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Any one in this chain got any update from IRCC post temporary work permit resumption?
Nothing except biometrics correspondence letter today.