+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign workers who's file is being processed at NDVO(New Delhi Visa Office/Embassy)

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all,

This thread is for all those whose Work permit/Spouse Open work permit immigration visa file/application is processed/transferred to New Delhi Visa Office/Embassy and to discuss current status & any related items.

If any update received. Please provide the timeline too.

Thanks,

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
My Closed work permit timeline:

14th Feb: Submitted online
17th Feb: Biometric Submitted
25th Feb: Medical request received
9th March: Medical passed.
19th April: Received Biometric validity correspondence letter

Now waiting for final decision.

Thanks,

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi my wife's SOWP is under process at New Delhi Visa office

File submitted with passport on 21 Feb
No updates after that.
Medical done on 9 june but not updated in the system yet(I did not receive any medical request its lilke upfront medical)
Online its showing background check under process.

Thanks

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
My ICT Work Permit timeline
  1. 6th March: Medicals are done.
  2. 11th March: Submitted offline application, Biometrics, and passport at VFS Bengaluru.
  3. 22nd March: I was able to link offline to online only after 22nd March.
  4. 20th June: Saw a ghost update(1) on the CIC website and when checked, the last update was: Review of medical results - June 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
  5. 24th June: Another ghost update(2) on the CIC website.
And no updates after that.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
My ICT Work Permit timeline
  1. 6th March: Medicals are done.
  2. 11th March: Submitted offline application, Biometrics, and passport at VFS Bengaluru.
  3. 22nd March: I was able to link offline to online only after 22nd March.
  4. 20th June: Saw a ghost update(1) on the CIC website and when checked, the last update was: Review of medical results - June 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
  5. 24th June: Another ghost update(2) on the CIC website.
And no updates after that.
What is the ordinary process time in India?

Hari G

May 28, 2020
Hi,

I have applied SOWP on 6th March with Medicals and Biometrics Upfront Paper Based
Application was moved to Delhi and got linked online only on 18th June with medical passed and bio metrics update on expiry date

How do they count the Processing Time? & IRCC Latest update says paper based applications will be on hold until further notice?
Does it impact my application

Pls share your suggestion

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Hi,

I have applied SOWP on 6th March with Medicals and Biometrics Upfront Paper Based
Application was moved to Delhi and got linked online only on 18th June with medical passed and bio metrics update on expiry date

How do they count the Processing Time? & IRCC Latest update says paper based applications will be on hold until further notice?
Does it impact my application

Pls share your suggestion
I recently contacted and got below the response from Delhi Canada High Commission.

Applications submitted through the Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please be advised that if you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD until the mission staff are able to resume processing of paper applications. The mission is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 pandemic. You may apply online with updated information such as an updated letter of acceptance. We are also not able to return your passport at this time. You may check when the VAC in your location is re-opened through the following link: VAC services .

Probably we have to wait until they resume processing, I've applied for a closed work permit on 11th March. I had biometrics expiry updated long back and recently medicals passed.

Reactions: Hari G

Hari G

May 28, 2020
I recently contacted and got below the response from Delhi Canada High Commission.

Please be advised that if you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit through the visa applications centre (VAC) and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD until the mission staff are able to resume processing of paper applications. The mission is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 pandemic. You may apply online with updated information such as an updated letter of acceptance. We are also not able to return your passport at this time. You may check when the VAC in your location is re-opened through the following link: VAC services .

Probably we have to wait until they resume processing, I've applied for a closed work permit on 11th March. I had biometrics expiry updated long back and recently medicals passed.
Thank you for the Info

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019

“We are also unable to return your passport”. Sounds like super fun if ur in another country.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes

Hey how did you contact Delhi Canada High Commission?
Mine is an online application filed on 5th Feb. Still no update

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
I have submitted my query to the Delhi Canada High Commission. Do they reply quick or does it take time for them to reply back?
They took 3 days to respond to my query.

Reactions: VimRawat