+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience while full time student for FSW

NILANJ1987

Dec 22, 2016
Can somebody help me out! i got an ITA from sinp.. about my work history, i started my job in 2010 after completion of my bachelor in india and with continuing that job, i joined masters in 2011 which got completed in 2013 in india.. however, my employer allowed me to work after college.. and basically my working hours were 36 per week and my masters were also full time... i got 69 points because of my masters and 9 years of work experience.. Among 9 years of work history, 2 years work i did it woth my masters..
Does SINP conaider full time master study with full time work at a same time?
one of my friend suggested me to give LOE while submitting application..
what should i do..?

mdbilal

Sep 13, 2019
Thank Delpiero for the reply ! I just wanted to confirm that is claiming part-time work with full time study a safe option or not ; now its clear.

Now i can go update my profile & probably get an ITA in the next round !
Thanks to every1 in this forum for being so friendly & helpful.
Hi..Did you claim that experience and successful in getting PR ?

I am also having similar case...Just wanted to get to know more.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi..Did you claim that experience and successful in getting PR ?

I am also having similar case...Just wanted to get to know more.
i claimed full time work with full time study and no issue

mdbilal

Sep 13, 2019
i claimed full time work with full time study and no issue
Thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know weather I can claim this experience or not ?

I worked during my undergraduate final year about 30hr/week in India as an AutoCAD/Solidwork designer in 2013-14 with a civil construction contractor company (it a small company with few employees). It was a paid employment around Rs. 12,000 Cash in hand( I believe I didn't pay any tax on this amount because it comes under tax exemption in India)

Can I claim this experience? I can get a letter from the company letter as per requirement.

Otiendee

Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know weather I can claim this experience or not ?

I worked during my undergraduate final year about 30hr/week in India as an AutoCAD/Solidwork designer in 2013-14 with a civil construction contractor company (it a small company with few employees). It was a paid employment around Rs. 12,000 Cash in hand( I believe I didn't pay any tax on this amount because it comes under tax exemption in India)

Can I claim this experience? I can get a letter from the company letter as per requirement.
did you get a response to this?

Reactions: Nedal.marei

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Skilled work experience during studies OUTSIDE of Canada does count as long as it was paid and NOC 0,A,B.
Hi @DelPiero07. I had a question. I am from the FSW category. I have a work experience from 17 May 2016 to 5 August 2016, full time 40 hours per week during the summer of my Masters degree. Then my next job that I have claimed points for started on 19 September 2017. And from then I have continuous employment, full time or part time. Would the one year gap be an issue? I got the points in CRS though. Please let me know if you know about this. Thank you.

Alelo07

Feb 16, 2022
Can somebody help me out! i got an ITA from sinp.. about my work history, i started my job in 2010 after completion of my bachelor in india and with continuing that job, i joined masters in 2011 which got completed in 2013 in india.. however, my employer allowed me to work after college.. and basically my working hours were 36 per week and my masters were also full time... i got 69 points because of my masters and 9 years of work experience.. Among 9 years of work history, 2 years work i did it woth my masters..
Does SINP conaider full time master study with full time work at a same time?
one of my friend suggested me to give LOE while submitting application..
what should i do..?
Hi! what happened with your application? Did they accept your full time work experience as a full-time student?

Bavi8888

Jun 3, 2023
Hello,
I was not aware whether abroad part-time experience during full time study will count towards CRS so i had not shown during my study visa application. Can i include that part-time work experience now in my PR application? I have all the required documents like payslip and experience letter and the company i worked for is also well-known or will that be considered as misrepresentation?
Please share your thoughts.
Thanks