+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign lawyer express entry - 4112

Maxruss

Jul 22, 2020
Hi there, I am currently applying through the express entry FSWC program as an Australian Lawyer under a NOC code 4112. I am fully qualified in Australia and have 6 years experience. Will this permit me to apply under NOC code 4112, or do I need to be qualified/licensed according to local canadian standards before recovering an invitation to apply?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi there, I am currently applying through the express entry FSWC program as an Australian Lawyer under a NOC code 4112. I am fully qualified in Australia and have 6 years experience. Will this permit me to apply under NOC code 4112, or do I need to be qualified/licensed according to local canadian standards before recovering an invitation to apply?
Yes... You are qualified to apply for EE once you can get your ECA done and have good band score in IELTS. However, you won't be able to practice in Canada until you pass their Bar Exams. You don't need Canadian certification to be invited for PR

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
I'm just curious. Why do you want to leave Australia? Wouldnt it be easier to get PR in Australia since you are already qualified to practise there?
Please dont bother to answer my questions, if you consider them personal.

Maxruss

Jul 22, 2020
I'm just curious. Why do you want to leave Australia? Wouldnt it be easier to get PR in Australia since you are already qualified to practise there?
Please dont bother to answer my questions, if you consider them personal.
I am already a citizen of Australia. I want to live and work in Canada for my own reasons.

Nov 3, 2020
I am a lawyer in Brazil. I want to know if my experience time here in my country will be considered at the FSWC express entry, as I am autonomous.