+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign experience (India)

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
hello everyone

for foreign work exprience (india) I have only reference letter from my employer
My experience was from 2007 to 2011..
Is the reference letter sufficient? it has all the details of job letter

I dont have paystubs or anything to support that as i was getting wages in Cash
I got a Tax certificate from my IT agent that my wages did not come into the quota so i wasnt paying tax at the time of my earnings.. do i provide that letter or is it fine with only reference letter?

Please response.
Thank you in advance

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think it should be sufficient( i mean its not like you have any other option) .make sure you explain the tax part in an LOE to CIC. rest is upto the VO to decide .

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
ok thanku

OMG_Chakromakro said:
i think it should be sufficient( i mean its not like you have any other option) .make sure you explain the tax part in an LOE to CIC. rest is upto the VO to decide .

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
varinder1717 said:
hello everyone

for foreign work exprience (india) I have only reference letter from my employer

I got a Tax certificate from my IT agent that my wages did not come into the quota so i wasnt paying tax at the time of my earnings.. do i provide that letter or is it fine with only reference letter?

Please response.
Thank you in advance
Your application might take much longer than the said processing time. You have to convince the IRCC to believe that your work experience was legit. IMO, no tax records, no pay stubs, just one job reference letter for a 4 year skilled work..... the officers would be highly skeptical

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
varinder1717 said:
hello everyone

Please response.
Thank you in advance
Hi,
only the reference letter is compulsory but it is possible that the case officer may ask for additional supporting documents later.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Can anyone who already applied under cec and has foreign experience who got pr just with reference letter, can you share your experience?

nov1061 said:
Hi,
only the reference letter is compulsory but it is possible that the case officer may ask for additional supporting documents later.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
varinder1717 said:
Can anyone who already applied under cec and has foreign experience who got pr just with reference letter, can you share your experience?
What kind of experience?

For foreign work only a letter is needed, providing the letter has all the details needed.

For Canadian experience, the letter is needed but it is suggested you also upload T4's and NOAs.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Seniors, my previous two companies provided me reference letters on letterhead. However, another two companies are denied to give on letterhead so I made reference letter on plain paper and then notarised it. My question is that if reference letter is not on letterhead then CIC will ask our tax returns. Note:- I don't have any tax returns till date.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rdmindia said:
Hello Seniors, my previous two companies provided me reference letters on letterhead. However, another two companies are denied to give on letterhead so I made reference letter on plain paper and then notarised it. My question is that if reference letter is not on letterhead then CIC will ask our tax returns. Note:- I don't have any tax returns till date.
Then you can't give them the tax returns. (Did you not pay tax? CIC aren't keen on that) You will need to submit some evidence you worked there such as pay stubs etc.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rdmindia said:
I have employer contract ( appointment letter) and relieving letter. Is it enough??
Better than nothing.