+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who had sent PP to CHC London in Dec'09

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Hi folks!! I would like to start a new topic for all those who had submitted the passport for visa stamping to CHC London in Dec'09.The time limit will help others.I have sent my PP in Dec

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
Hi dear,

I wanted to know after doing your medicals after how much time did u get the PP request...i hav filed in london too...and just done my medicals on 17th Dec ...

Also they requested POF from me at time of Medicals with RPRF...can i use some money after giving them the POF..or i have to keep them as it is till i get PP request...

Please advice

Thanks

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
you shld rece ur PP next year ie Jan 2010 in few days..due to season BH it delays and also the post delays

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Hi qoarax....when do you think that the passport will be returned back?I hope that due to these holidays it will get delayed.I believe that they will send teh PP to Abudhabi and then the Abudhabi embassy calls us and send the PP by courier?is this correct?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
satha73 said:
Hi qoarax....when do you think that the passport will be returned back?I hope that due to these holidays it will get delayed.I believe that they will send teh PP to Abudhabi and then the Abudhabi embassy calls us and send the PP by courier?is this correct?
Satha... It should return by 4-6 weeks, but yes the holidays can cause a havoc.

U r right, every alternate week CHC-Adh gets an internal courier delivery from London. Our Pps come thru it. Thay won't call us though, CHC-Adh has a contract with Aramex; and the Pps r delivered by Aramex directly to our address. We need to pay the deliveryman upon receipt of the Pps+Visas.

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Yah Qoarax....these holidays in between will really create a havoc.is there a way that we can confirm that the PP have reached safely to London.I live in Bahrain and send my PP by fedex.I do have a delivery notfication but it was received and stamped by the guard.Can we trace if the PP has reached Abudhabi and can v get the airway bill no?Do u have any idea?i Have send my PP second week?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Satha, 2nd week of Dec means 99% your Pps have not yet comeback to Adh. It is quite not probable that before 20-30 days London shall return those.

Yes, in our case we keep calling the Aramex HO here and check it out. But for Bahrain, I wouldn't know what should be applicable.

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
What is the average time for requesting passport from UAE applicants after medicals? In my case i submitted medicals for myself and spouse in first week of december along with newborn baby Passport copy, birth certificate, photographs and application fee's.

is there any chance to get Passport request for all of us along with child medical? or they will request child medical and after that they will ask for Passports...

thanks

wj from abu dhabi

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
hi guys....anyones status changed this week????? any progress on the passport returned with stamped visa????

skp

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
CHC London
AOR Received.
17-12-2008
File Transfer...
23-12-2008
Med's Request
14-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Hi everybody,

I have applied to the CHC London office from Kuwait. I have already posted my time line but here are the details: I have been requested for the Medicals as well as the PCC as on Oct 14, 2009. The letter came through Abu Dhabi and finally reached us on Nov 9, 2009. I gave my meds on Nov 17, 2009 and the DMP sent the meds to CHC which reached on Nov 26, 2009. I later sent the Indian as well as Kuwait PCC to CHC London which reached on Dec 9, 2009.

I had already transferred the RPRF along with my Application Fees. The RPRF has been credited to the CHC accounts. I have already cross-checked on the same through my Bank/ Exchange.

Since Dec 9, I have been waiting for my PPR. I sent an inquiry to CHC London inquiring whether they have received my meds and PCC on March 3, 2010, and they replied the very next day by email as follows:

"Please be advised that the medical and police certificates have been received. We await the result of routine background enquiries.

We will write to you when we are in a position to do so."

I have spent my life in India and now I am in Kuwait for the past 5 years. I can't understand what is taking them so long for the background check. This wait is unbearable! It will be four months since I have been waiting for my PPR in April 2010. I have seen people having similar timelines getting a PPR and getting the visa stamped in as little as two - three months, especially from the New Delhi Office. Anybody from the London Office with a similar timeline? Please let me know.

Thanks for your support .

SKP

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
skp said:
Hi everybody,

I have applied to the CHC London office from Kuwait. I have already posted my time line but here are the details: I have been requested for the Medicals as well as the PCC as on Oct 14, 2009. The letter came through Abu Dhabi and finally reached us on Nov 9, 2009. I gave my meds on Nov 17, 2009 and the DMP sent the meds to CHC which reached on Nov 26, 2009. I later sent the Indian as well as Kuwait PCC to CHC London which reached on Dec 9, 2009.

I had already transferred the RPRF along with my Application Fees. The RPRF has been credited to the CHC accounts. I have already cross-checked on the same through my Bank/ Exchange.

Since Dec 9, I have been waiting for my PPR. I sent an inquiry to CHC London inquiring whether they have received my meds and PCC on March 3, 2010, and they replied the very next day by email as follows:

"Please be advised that the medical and police certificates have been received. We await the result of routine background enquiries.

We will write to you when we are in a position to do so."

I have spent my life in India and now I am in Kuwait for the past 5 years. I can't understand what is taking them so long for the background check. This wait is unbearable! It will be four months since I have been waiting for my PPR in April 2010. I have seen people having similar timelines getting a PPR and getting the visa stamped in as little as two - three months, especially from the New Delhi Office. Anybody from the London Office with a similar timeline? Please let me know.

Thanks for your support .

SKP
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,what is your expert advice. because it would be quit dificult for me to bring her here.what would they do i mean can they bring passport from paksitan through tne embassys post.because as you know its not legal to carry a passport to a difrent country.but as know they can bring take passport from kuwait,because london embassy deals with kuwait and oman.what would you sugest ,i mean after my medical will be done shell i write them to request my wifes passport from pakistan.if it is possible
thanks
[/quote]