+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For SINP Family, do I have to enclosed Police Report and Bank deposit statement?

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Dear Members,

Good day.

Could you pls advise, during submission of application for SINP nomination (SINP-100-22), should I enclose Police Report and Bank deposit statement/letter ($.10,000 for principal applicant and $2,000 for each additional) with the application..? or need to attach later after nomination while application to be sent to CIC visa office.

Your valuable advice is anticipated.

Best rgds,

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
22 members seen my post, but no reply..
I am so upset.

BC guy, Leon, PMM, Pakistan, Jasper and other members, ..pls..pls advse.

FalcondRekken

Nov 23, 2008
Hello Jewel

No need for the bank statement or bank letter while submitting application or after nomination. However you will be required to submit the police clearance certificate along with the application.

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for your reply.

Seems SINP is the less priority among the all PNP.

This is my understanding as I have seen this forum only few members attend in SINP query.

All the best,

FalcondRekken

Nov 23, 2008
Yeah thats true i believe. I have come across only 1 to 2 ppl who have applied for SINP. Mostly are for FSW class or AINP.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Jewel said:
Dear Members,

Good day.

Could you pls advise, during submission of application for SINP nomination (SINP-100-22), should I enclose Police Report and Bank deposit statement/letter ($.10,000 for principal applicant and $2,000 for each additional) with the application..? or need to attach later after nomination while application to be sent to CIC visa office.

Your valuable advice is anticipated.

Best rgds,
If you are applying SINP family member stream then you need to show Proof of funds while applying for nomination at Regina.
If you are applying under SINP skilled worker then you do not need to show proof of fund either at nomination or CIC time...
You do not need to send PCC for Nomination but rather do need to send to Embassy after nomination...