+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR SELF-EMPLOYED CHECKLIST

HSSAN.KHALILI

Jan 7, 2013
DEAR FRIENDS
i decided to apply as self-employed but current checklist at CIC site , don't ask for some documents like , work or education certificates , should i follow the checklist and don't send these documents ?
i really appreciate it

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For self employed migration application there is no need for any other document, you can simply follow the available checklist.

Linda2004

May 15, 2013
singhabhishek251 said:
For self employed migration application there is no need for any other document, you can simply follow the available checklist.
Hi, singhabhishek251

I wonder how CIC will be able to verify the documents' authenticity? Without the supporting certified work or education documents, what kind of method will they take to investigate the applicant's background?

Could you explain a bit? Thanks

lanegrapaisa

Dec 19, 2010
Hi,

I don't know if it's the same process in every country but I applied as self-employed and after the first set of documents they requested, they asked for another set of documents including certified school diplomas.

I don't know if or how they verify their authenticity but they did ask me to make a payment to a company in charge of running background checks (besides the police and FBI certificates I had already provided).

I hope this helps,

LNP

karachiboy

Nov 8, 2012
I self employed you are suppose to send the application and later stage they ask for other docs and do their verification.
thats what i hav understood from the cic website.