+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Question 11: Tell us what have you been doing during your eligibility period inside and outside

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
For Question 11: Tell us what have you been doing during your eligibility period inside and outside of Canada? For example, were you working, studying?

Given: Let say you are employed during the entire eligibility period and you applied for a 10 days vacation to Singapore

When: during your vacation, you have gone to Singapore and stayed in a Hotel in Singapore for 10 days and then you returned back to Canada

Then:

Do we need to mention

1. The Hotel address under the column "Where were you physically located? Address (number and street)?

2. "Information Technology (Applied Vacation and went to Singapore)"
under the column "Occupation field of Employment or field of studies"?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
For Question 11: Tell us what have you been doing during your eligibility period inside and outside of Canada? For example, were you working, studying?

Given: Let say you are employed during the entire eligibility period and you applied for a 10 days vacation to Singapore

When: during your vacation, you have gone to Singapore and stayed in a Hotel in Singapore for 10 days and then you returned back to Canada

Then:

Do we need to mention

1. The Hotel address under the column "Where were you physically located? Address (number and street)?

2. "Information Technology (Applied Vacation and went to Singapore)"
under the column "Occupation field of Employment or field of studies"?

Not at all ,

You do not need to mention hotel name friend address if you visited some country for Leisure / Vacation. until you have gap because of Study , another job (in that country etc. )

Good Luck

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
Thanks for your note, but your passport is going to carry your Singapore dates and they have asked our Physical address during the eligibility period. So for those dates, you cannot give your office address as you were not physically located in your office

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
You do not need to mention you vacation address for Q11
alot of discussion you will find in group on this

Good Luck

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
You do not need to mention you vacation address for Q11
alot of discussion you will find in group on this

Good Luck
Thanks one more concern is that during last 5 years, I have to come to Canada for immigration purpose and stayed in Canada for 13 days and then moved back to my home country for my job and then came again to Canada for good after 2 months. Having said that, do I need to mention my stay address details in Canada for those 13 days. Ideally I have applied vacation for my job in my home country and came to Canada for 13 days for immigration purpose. Thus those 13 days is considered as my Vacation days.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thanks one more concern is that during last 5 years, I have to come to Canada for immigration purpose and stayed in Canada for 13 days and then moved back to my home country for my job and then came again to Canada for good after 2 months. Having said that, do I need to mention my stay address details in Canada for those 13 days. Ideally I have applied vacation for my job in my home country and came to Canada for 13 days for immigration purpose. Thus those 13 days is considered as my Vacation days.
If those 13 days fall under 5 Year of period , yes you should mention that 13 days (I will do that , if I am in your place )

Good Luck