Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2010
File Transfer...
in proces may 2012
Med's Request
waiting...................................................
satshiakal sathio... We all know that when we apply our cases than the cic prossing time was 6 to 12 months. But know canada immi dep. Has changed their tune and say it'll two or more years.! It is unfair with us my friends..why they accepted more application if they were not able to handle,.It is there mistake not our.. Now we should united and do somthing.. Other wise canada immi dep. Will play with our time and future...

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
i agree we all should file a case against their written timeline, atleast they should inform us on which date/year they ll process

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
they says 2 years or MORE, u know more means..... 3/4/5 years... maybe lifetime

vegemite

Sep 2, 2011
Exactly... More means infinite. Sooooo frustrating.

Currently the queue jumping system... which is so unfair..

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DBXtoCAN said:
but guys were did find out that cic as said its going to take 2 or more years

You can read it from the post below. It is so frustrating. They think we are illiterates, we can read and interpret between the lines.
To me, it is all like a scam in my opinion. They keep increasing the time line every month. This is also like a child's play.
They have the yam and the knife and they can cut the quantity they want and we have nothing to say.

I am a Pre June Applicant and had submitted full documents in Feb 2011

Got a reply from NDVO
"If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application will take two years or more to be processed.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application. "

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DBXtoCAN said:
but guys were did find out that cic as said its going to take 2 or more years
I copied it from this link. It was posted by a forum member.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pre-26-junemi1-delay-struggle-lets-get-united-t73425.180.html

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vegemite said:
Exactly... More means infinite. Sooooo frustrating.

Currently the queue jumping system... which is so unfair..

Exactly, when they say 2 or more it might be after 5 or 6 years. They are not fair to the applicants, given the fact the error is theirs, they should lets us know when our files will be processed. For example those who applied in 2008 will be processed in 2012 and 2009 in 013 and 2010 in 2014. If they had come up ith something like this it would have even help the applicants to plan other important things in their lives.

In my opinion they are a bunch of liars, from processing time to queue jumping and they keep telling liars that they are following the queue.

Life continues even outside Canada.

vegemite

Sep 2, 2011
Hi Canadaforall,

Your appl. since Jan 2009. You have been waiting for such a long time under MI-1.
what is your Ecas Status- In process?

Did you request the CAIPS? If so......Much appreciated if you can share your info. here...
So we have some ideas in relation of the timelines for Pre Appl.

Our Ecas status: In Process since Oct 2010 with the date. Still waiting for MR....

Thanks

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
if u guys support me , guide me , i m ready to take steps like file case against the processing time etc, they sent us an AOR in 2010 it was written there u will hear anything in 3 months , now 15-16 months over but still we ve nothing, still waitng waiting waiting... nd waiting

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vegemite said:
Hi Canadaforall,

Your appl. since Jan 2009. You have been waiting for such a long time under MI-1.
what is your Ecas Status- In process?

Did you request the CAIPS? If so......Much appreciated if you can share your info. here...
So we have some ideas in relation of the timelines for Pre Appl.

Our Ecas status: In Process since Oct 2010 with the date. Still waiting for MR....

Thanks

Please i need help

1) Civil Documents
All provided in my file
Verification not necessary( note by visa officer)

2) Experience documents all put in place
Verification not necessary. (note by visa office)

3) Funds
I sent more than required amount in a deposit account, but
According to Caip notes Visa officer wants six months Bank statement.
Ready to provide but still waiting for the official request from visa officer.

4) Studies, all documents provided my Masters degree sent later in June
2010 When it was completed.

5) KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICIAL LANGUAGES
IELTS / TEF subject? no English Speaker
Written submissions? Yes
Study or work abroad? Yes, Finland, China, USA.
Working in an international environment or a french or English is the
working language? Yes

I also submitted an original paper indicating the evaluation of my degree by World Education Canada.
It showed the Canadian equivalence that i had a degree in Foreign languages and literature

From My language experiences, do you think the visa officer can ask for IELTS? I just thought , if he had intentions of asking me , it would have been listed on those documents below. What is your idea?

6) Require documents.
1) Employment contract pr scol establishment in China ( Notarized document in my file
2) Act of birth certificate (notarized document in my file.)
3) Original educational documents (redy i have all originals with me.)
4) Statement of account recent: 6 months ( ready to send as i have my monthly salary account)
5) Original police certificate: U.S. and Great Britain

I have never been requested to send these documents, by the visa officer.
ost of them in also in my file. That is also the reason I also wanted to wait to hear from them first before sending the documents.

The 2 police certificates were a mistake, have written and explained to them already. I went to USA for less than one month. I have visa page with me still and for Britain I took international examination offered by London Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Royal Society of Arts Examinations, but all was in my home town. In my application center for examination was clearly written.

Assessments fields age was 10 and the rest were 0. no date was also mentioned for medicals.

These are my full summary notes written by Visa officer in my caip Notes.

Presently here is my e.cas and it has never been updated , since I sent full documents to visa office.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 30, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Good morning Madam,
You file is being processed.
Thank you

This . e.mail was received in June 2010.

Good morning Madam,
this to inform you that we are still stufying your application.
So it is no use updating some documents now, we will reach
to ask for if necessary.
Thank you

This e.mail was written in November 2010. Please when reading the e.mails, put in mind that visa officer is a French speaker so her English is not very good. Just extract only the message.

I ordered this caip notes were printed in january 2010 and since then i have not heard from them. I have written 2 e.mails and no reply. I do not know what else to do.

1) Does it mean my file is in Process?
2) In Caips my BF'D date was 22.1.2011 when can I order caips again to see what was done, since i have not hear from the visa office

This is a full presentation of my case file, please advice me.
Please I need advice.

Waiting for comments from Pre june applicants.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sunny123 said:
if u guys support me , guide me , i m ready to take steps like file case against the processing time etc, they sent us an AOR in 2010 it was written there u will hear anything in 3 months , now 15-16 months over but still we ve nothing, still waitng waiting waiting... nd waiting
I agree with you, they make written agreements and do not follow them. It was not just oral that you can pretend. Yes, if you take up any case you will win it that is for sure.

In my case they said, i will hear from them after 18 months, till today they have not even replied the last 2 e.mails i sent to them. The lack professionalism in handling this immigration application. They will be in real trouble. At this point in time i do not know what to do.

They keep jumping they queue and the tell lies they are following the queue.

I do not know what else to do.

vegemite

Sep 2, 2011
Canadaforall,

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly understand your feeling and frustration. Do not give up your hope... Your turn will come soon for next stage...

You can check on the CIC website to confirm your appl. ECas Status. If it is: IN Process with date ... Showing along those lines of:

We received your application for permanent residence on xxxxxx.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the (name of your Visa office). They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the (your visa office's name). The (Name of your Visa office) may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxxxxx

With the CAIPS notes... Other senior members can please provide further comments/advices.....

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vegemite said:
Canadaforall,

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly understand your feeling and frustration. Do not give up your hope... Your turn will come soon for next stage...

You can check on the CIC website to confirm your appl. ECas Status. If it is: IN Process with date ... Showing along those lines of:

We received your application for permanent residence on xxxxxx.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the (name of your Visa office). They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the (your visa office's name). The (Name of your Visa office) may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxxxxx

With the CAIPS notes... Other senior members can please provide further comments/advices.....

My E.cas has never been updated at the level of visa office. It still shows the old information provided by CIO. That is it. So the visa office is like a big mess and they do not know what to do. They never update and they do not reply e.mails.