+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY - IQAS Question

nicooooo

Jan 4, 2018
Sir/Ma'am,

Has anyone got a ECA report from IQAS with an equivalence result of "Completion of secondary school education and Community College Diploma (2 years)" from an actual 4 Year Bachelor Degree in the Philippines?

I already got my ECA report from WES but I was not satisfied with the result. My 4 Year Bachelor Degree is only equivalent to a 2 Year College Diploma.

I just want to know if most of the IQAS applicants got a 3 Year Bachelor Degree equivalence from a 4 Year Bachelor Degree under different schools (high-end universities/college down to middle-class universities/college) in the Philippines.

Your feedback is highly appreciated. TIA

Mar 20, 2016
Sir/Ma'am,

Has anyone got a ECA report from IQAS with an equivalence result of "Completion of secondary school education and Community College Diploma (2 years)" from an actual 4 Year Bachelor Degree in the Philippines?

I already got my ECA report from WES but I was not satisfied with the result. My 4 Year Bachelor Degree is only equivalent to a 2 Year College Diploma.

I just want to know if most of the IQAS applicants got a 3 Year Bachelor Degree equivalence from a 4 Year Bachelor Degree under different schools (high-end universities/college down to middle-class universities/college) in the Philippines.

Your feedback is highly appreciated. TIA

I had my educational credential assessed by University of Toronto and IQAS... I have 4 years pre-med Degree and with UofT's assessment of any 4 year Bachelor Degree in PH will always fall into 2-years program in Canadian Education system. On the other hand, with IQAS their assessment is relatively higher than Ontario standards/equivalent... My Bachelor Degree equates to 3Years College Program. Therefore, I would personally recommend you to submit your Educational Credentials to IQAS.. Though, it took 6 months for them to process your papers. Yeah, it is very costly to go through assessment and waiting will drive you nuts.... but its all worth it!.....

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
anyone here doung IQAS for high school graduate only with no grade 11 & 12. What should be done to get eligible for PNP?