+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For people who received ITA with PNP

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hi guys,

Can you please share your expenses if you received ITA with PNP from any province? What stream you've been invited under? CEC, FSW or Provincial Nominee Program? just trying to understand how this works. Thanks!

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Hi guys,

Can you please share your expenses if you received ITA with PNP from any province? What stream you've been invited under? CEC, FSW or Provincial Nominee Program? just trying to understand how this works. Thanks!
Hey Phil 89,

Got my ITA under PNP and have applied permaneny residency last night .

Any one else on same boat

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
kiran_6sb said:
Hey Phil 89,

Got my ITA under PNP and have applied permaneny residency last night .

Any one else on same boat
hey , I got ITA under the EE PNP category as well.however, I have a quick concern.

I got ITA through EE PNP, however even when I said "YES" to the "PNP" question in the application details, the documents checklist never asked me about the PNP certificate to upload, I am just worried if its the case with all the EE PNP applications or exclusively mine?

any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
gur1122 said:
hey , I got ITA under the EE PNP category as well.however, I have a quick concern.

I got ITA through EE PNP, however even when I said "YES" to the "PNP" question in the application details, the documents checklist never asked me about the PNP certificate to upload, I am just worried if its the case with all the EE PNP applications or exclusively mine?

any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I wasn't asked to upload the certificate either, so I guess its fine. They may request it later.

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
I wasn't asked to upload the certificate either, so I guess its fine. They may request it later.
Hi Phil.

Thank you for the confirmation, I fraked out for a bit earlier.

I have another question if you can help! when I received the PNP, I just went in the CIC portal and accepted it (and after that when I tried to update the "APPLICATION DETAILS" form with the PNP, it did not let me do that.

so now that I have got the ITA under PNP category, i have updated the new form with the PNP information,but the old application (i.e. submitted application, which is now locked) is still not updated.

Do you think its fine as on my CRS it clearly shows 600 points for the PNP.

Thanks again and I apologize for the long question