+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For parents visitor visa

raf786

May 12, 2024
Thank you
It’s simple I put cover layer on basis of that I haven’t meet them from 6 years .
Hi, I am still a claimant.. it’s been 2 years since I haven’t meet my parents and I am expecting a child soon. Can I apply for their TRV? I have good financial stability which I can add to their application along with a letter. Any suggestions on how can I make my mom visa application strong for visitor?

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
If you have good financial support and job then it is best time to submit application of ur parents .

raf786

May 12, 2024
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have two questions?
1. should I attach any letter from doctor or report regarding my pregnancy?
2. Me being a claimant and not on PR will that play any role in the decision making.. as it’s already almost been 2 years and still waiting for the hearing.
If you have good financial support and job then it is best time to submit application of ur parents .

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
1. Yes you should attached the later of your family doctor that you need help from ur family to take care you and your coming babies,
2. That’s not going to make difference, because my lawyer said me that it’s good to put file while u r claimant's .

raf786

May 12, 2024
1. Yes you should attached the later of your family doctor that you need help from ur family to take care you and your coming babies,
2. That’s not going to make difference, because my lawyer said me that it’s good to put file while u r claimant's .
I just hope there Visa get approved. I feel very lonely here. Thank you!