+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for my spouse work permit , she is on restoration of her visitor.

HARSH131010190

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
hello guys. i am on study permit and i just got married with my girl friend , she came to canada for student visa but she didnt complited her study and when she applied for study permit extention then they refused it two time ,

since study permit refusal she just appled for visitor visa and it got approved.
and her visitor expired on 30 augest so she is on restauration.

my question is that as i am on study permit can i apply for her work permit as my spouse??
is there chances to get approved work permit for her?

please reply me friends, she just have little time left for restauration...pls pls pls reply me and try to help me friends....

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARSH131010190 said:
hello guys. i am on study permit and i just got married with my girl friend , she came to canada for student visa but she didnt complited her study and when she applied for study permit extention then they refused it two time ,

since study permit refusal she just appled for visitor visa and it got approved.
and her visitor expired on 30 augest so she is on restauration.

my question is that as i am on study permit can i apply for her work permit as my spouse??
is there chances to get approved work permit for her?

please reply me friends, she just have little time left for restauration...pls pls pls reply me and try to help me friends....
Has your wife applied for restoration of her status as a visitor? If not she should do that right away (why didn't she apply to extend her visitor visa before it expired? ).

Yes she can apply for an OWP as the wife of a student. No one can tell you for sure whether or not it will be approved.