+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For LSBF and Stouffville .....Is iT True...?

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
abrar2007 said:
@ junaid,,,,are you in canada? did u get co-op work permit???---i need to know.....i am also applying for LSBF

where are you frm??
No. I am in Dubai right now. I applied for the Visa 5 days ago.
I am from Pakistan.

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
tnt4ever said:
@ Junaid

are you working apart from CBE off campus...?

i said i applied. I am not there yet. Though i will work off campus

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please cleared how can i apply unless i retrieved my visa from CHC for AUG-SEP INTAKE
lollz
Guide me here
m bit confused

Junaid.Bjorn said:
i said i applied. I am not there yet. Though i will work off campus

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
tnt4ever said:
Can you please cleared how can i apply unless i retrieved my visa from CHC for AUG-SEP INTAKE
lollz
Guide me here
m bit confused
Just tell them you want to opt into the CBEC programme. It costs $2500

hussey

Jul 20, 2011
Hello, Junaid. Its glad to know that you are also a Pakistani applying to LSBF, Canada for ACCA + the CBEC program like I am. Point is, I aim to study for the first eight exams of ACCA back here in Pakistan and then get my remaining papers transferred to Canada, LSBF. Is that possible? Plus, can we immediately start working as soon as we start studying? Plus, i am kind of confused after watching these protest videos and people talking about LSBF being a scam. Should I believe this and not apply or is it just a set up?
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks, and god luck.

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R u working some where ail...?
alijumani said:
Dear Tnt4ever i got my visa on LSBF's acceptance letter and i know many ppl who applied on Stouffville's acceptance letter and got their visa its true that these both institutes are not recognized from CIC and LSBF is good as compare stouffville....

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
hussey said:
Hello, Junaid. Its glad to know that you are also a Pakistani applying to LSBF, Canada for ACCA + the CBEC program like I am. Point is, I aim to study for the first eight exams of ACCA back here in Pakistan and then get my remaining papers transferred to Canada, LSBF. Is that possible? Plus, can we immediately start working as soon as we start studying? Plus, i am kind of confused after watching these protest videos and people talking about LSBF being a scam. Should I believe this and not apply or is it just a set up?
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks, and god luck.
I have no idea what scam your talking about. It is a LEGIT institution. I have friends in the UK who are in LSBF both, in Birmingham and London.
I have a friend in Toronto who switched from Stoufville to LSBF.

And yes, the 8 paper thing is possible. Infact, i myself cleared 7 papers and am transferring the rest to LSBF. Applied for visa 17 days ago at CHC Abu Dhabi and it's still under processing.

RAJA045

Apr 29, 2011
@ Junaid,
Good to hear that you know someone who is studying at LSBF. Please, are you in contact with him? what does he says about the school in general, do they have good lecturers and good facilities? I know LSBF UK is a first class private educational institution and I just want a first hand information if their Toronto Branch is also of the same standard as that of UK.
What about the CBEC programme, are the students who are enrolled on it able to secure other part time jobs with it apart from the intenships?

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
RAJA045 said:
@ Junaid,
Good to hear that you know someone who is studying at LSBF. Please, are you in contact with him? what does he says about the school in general, do they have good lecturers and good facilities? I know LSBF UK is a first class private educational institution and I just want a first hand information if their Toronto Branch is also of the same standard as that of UK.
What about the CBEC programme, are the students who are enrolled on it able to secure other part time jobs with it apart from the intenships?
Brother, the CBEC programm has just started so he doesn't know anything about it. I co-opted in it too btw.
This will be the first session with CBEC for LSBF Toronto.

As for the faculty, he says they are much better than Stoufville. However, i have studied a few papers in Pakistan, spent 4 months in Lahore, and frankly, they have the best teachers. If your assuming you'll find the same teachers in Toronto, then your in for a dissapointment. However, he tells me that the Toronto faculty isn't bad afterall, but alot of work is to be done by the students.