+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for jan intake is it possible to open GIC account now

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Dear Folks

I rec acceptance offer just yesterday night and today i submited for gic account opening . and dead line for this is 1st december and for paying fees is 28th nov ..

and i heard that gic account opening dead line is 22nd or 23rd please suggest is it possible account can be opened and activated before 28 if applied today

Please suggest

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
Yes you can open your GIC account. You just need your offer letter ,passport and bank account details in India(also need swift code and also get details whether your bank can wire your money). You can open it now because it will take around a week to get your account details to wire your funds. If you apply for account opening now you can get account details before 28.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Get a bank details its ok but money also need to be transfered on time .. when i talked to scotia bank .. they said its hard to meet the dead line because till tuesday my account get activated and than it takes another 5-7 business days to transfer the money ..

So kindly advise is it be possible to still meet the dead line of 1st december submitting file for visa

Please its humble request guide me properly because if anything goes wrong my lot of money will be wasted ..

Regards

Deepak

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak th said:
Get a bank details its ok but money also need to be transfered on time .. when i talked to scotia bank .. they said its hard to meet the dead line because till tuesday my account get activated and than it takes another 5-7 business days to transfer the money ..

So kindly advise is it be possible to still meet the dead line of 1st december submitting file for visa

Please its humble request guide me properly because if anything goes wrong my lot of money will be wasted ..

Regards

Deepak

Do you AXIS BANK Account? If not then it's not possible for you to get your GIC Certificate on time.
But you still go on process and apply in next intake or you can put under non-SPP if you have all your financial document ready by 1st December( Good option if you really want to apply in this intake )

Hope this clear some doubt in your mind.

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
dude its not bank specific even icici and hdfc remitt the money and remittance reaches the next day also I remitted money on 11 and remittance on 13th

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
i mean if i get my account activated on 26th and if i pay the amount in gic is it possible to get the gic certificate on 30th of nov ..

Kindly guide and advise .

Regards

Deepak Thawani .