+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For information about new Brunswick community college

Nov 14, 2018
Hello, I got offer letter in new Brunswick community college for September 2019. I little bit confused about this state. Can any one tell me about part time job with study, after completing study about full time job, accommodation, living expenses etc..

Last edited:

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello, I got offer letter in new Brunswick community college for September 2019. I little bit confused about this state. Can any one tell me about part time job with study, after completing study about full time job, accommodation, living expenses etc..
Hi,

I am also planning to pursue PG at New Brunswick community college for the September intake. How long does it took to get the offer letter for you after applying? Which intake? Have you applied for visa?

nik7484

Jul 31, 2018
Hi all, as per my knowledge NBCC is a great college to study. Also I heard that they have extra class hours and compulsory assignments for some programs as compared to other colleges. So, I fear, you guys may not able to part time jobs with your studies.

seyimike

Mar 28, 2019
Hi all, I applied to NBCC Sept 19 intake for diploma network administrator in Feb 19 please whats my chance of getting offer and what's the admission processing time, the last time I check I got reply that application in progress of evaluation please what does this mean

NeelBhavsar

Jul 11, 2019
Hi all, I applied to NBCC Sept 19 intake for diploma network administrator in Feb 19 please whats my chance of getting offer and what's the admission processing time, the last time I check I got reply that application in progress of evaluation please what does this mean
Did you go for it?

NeelBhavsar

Jul 11, 2019
Even I’ve got an offer letter for Fall’19
What’s your program?