+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Filipino Niagara College 2 years programs students :)

miguel123092

Oct 28, 2021
Hello! I would be grateful if you share the total of your POF under REGULAR STREAM in this thread, please! I am planning to apply next year and I just need ideas of the funds I will be needing to be accepted because it's making me crazyo_O. Details would be greatly appreciated! For me, I am planning to get the Carpentry and Renovation Techinician Program for 2 years(CAD34,000 tuiton fee for the 2 years) with a total fund of roughly CAD63,000(including tuition) for me and my spouse. Do you guys think that is enough for us? Maraming salamat! Good day!

Last edited:

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello! I would be grateful if you share the total of your POF under REGULAR STREAM in this thread, please! I am planning to apply next year and I just need ideas of the funds I will be needing to be accepted because it's making me crazyo_O. Details would be greatly appreciated! For me, I am planning to get the Carpentry and Renovation Techinician Program for 2 years(CAD34,000 tuiton fee for the 2 years) with a total fund of roughly CAD63,000(including tuition) for me and my spouse. Do you guys think that is enough for us? Maraming salamat! Good day!
Hello Kabayan,

If you have CAD$63K, I would suggest you apply under SDS. Pay 1 yr tuition upfront and a GIC deposit of $10k. The rest from your bank account could be shown as additional funds (but not necessary if you apply under SDS).

Best wishes to your application.