+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR FEDERAL INVESTOR CATEGORY APPLICANTS .....

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
As i applied in Aug 2009 under Federal Investor category and received last week an email from London Visa office for interview in October 2012 than today received another email from London Visa office which said (we are sorry to say that due to some circumstances we are canceling your interview of October 2012 and will inform you with new date next week which will not be before November late) ............

What is going on i realy donot understand that what is LONDON VISA OFFICE upto ?

Already my life's 36 months got flushed out due to application process and still it's going nowhere ???

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
rock_khan said:
As i applied in Aug 2009 under Federal Investor category and received last week an email from London Visa office for interview in October 2012 than today received another email from London Visa office which said (we are sorry to say that due to some circumstances we are canceling your interview of October 2012 and will inform you with new date next week which will not be before November late) ............

What is going on i realy donot understand that what is LONDON VISA OFFICE upto ?

Already my life's 36 months got flushed out due to application process and still it's going nowhere ???
My friend! Patience is the name of the game. I have been silently watching this forum for couple of years and today for the first time wanted to open up. I had applied on Quebec Investor category in March 2008 from Dubai, and just recently (June 2012) medical is done. Still waiting for passport request. :) I believe, the waiting starts from the day we apply for immigration till the day we receive Canadian Passport...

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
QUEBEC INVESTOR CATEGORY TIMELINE .....

APPLICATION FROM DUBAI: MAR 2008
June 2009:Interview in Paris
August 2009: CSQ. received
Apr 2010: Applied Federal, with 3 police certificates from four countries, including Pakistan and USA (and USA took about 3 months, federal and state)
June 2012: Medical done at Dubai London Clinic
Passport request: Awaiting... ;D

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Re: QUEBEC INVESTOR CATEGORY TIMELINE .....

Hi you guys have any update for me ,i applied jan 2008 federal investor ,still waiting for documents request. really had enough to wait.

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@Alex-Dubai : My friend thanx for sharing your personal experience of Immigration process and i totaly agree with you that PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME !

Anyway i have received an interview date of November 2012,so lets see inshallah what happens after that !

Best of luck with your rest of the process ................. Regards.

@nabil2009 : Brother all i can tell you is that right now the London visa office is dealing with those invester category applications which were received from other parts of the world and will deal with Pakistan's applications later,so as our ohter friend (ALEX-DUBAI) says : PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ............ So have some pateince brother :)

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
rock_khan said:
@ Alex-Dubai : My friend thanx for sharing your personal experience of Immigration process and i totaly agree with you that PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME !

Anyway i have received an interview date of November 2012,so lets see inshallah what happens after that !

@ nabil2009 : Brother all i can tell you is that right now the London visa office is dealing with those invester category applications which were received from other parts of the world and will deal with Pakistan's applications later,so as our ohter friend (ALEX-DUBAI) says : PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ............ So have some pateince brother :)
@Rockkhan and nabil2009.: having said all that on Patience, it is especially heartaching for those on Investor catagory as the Future Value Human Capital and Equity Capital is erroding with every day of elapsed time and this reminded me of Michael Porter's 5 forces anaysis that I had studied in the business school. We are adopting "stuck-in-the-middle strategy", only the difference is on the horizontal and vertical matrixes, time and money...

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
rock_khan said:
@ Alex-Dubai : My friend thanx for sharing your personal experience of Immigration process and i totaly agree with you that PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME !

@ nabil2009 : Brother all i can tell you is that right now the London visa office is dealing with those invester category applications which were received from other parts of the world and will deal with Pakistan's applications later,so as our ohter friend (ALEX-DUBAI) says : PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ............ So have some pateince brother :)

congratulation for your interview date. Please remember to carry every conceivable documents in original, including pictures related tomyour business, if you have any...

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@Alex-Dubai : Thanks for the advise,yes for sure i will take all documents with me for an interview ..........

You got any news for your case ???

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@Alex-Dubai : My friend my interview is in Abudhabi in November 2012.

Best of luck and do inform me when they ask you for PASSPORTS REQUEST ?

You applied under Quebec Investor category thats why you had to apply for federal and all but in my case,after interview they will ask me and my family to go for medical checkup and than after sometime will request me to do the investment with Canada Government and than they will send me passports request.

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
@rock_khan. My friend. I applied on Quebec because those days processing time was 7-9months. Thus I had to part with my investment of Cad 125,000 for more than 2 years and yet waiting for PPR. You r lucky that u had applied on Federal. Now I see that Federal is quicker...Have u decided which bank you r going to invest? I did with Jesjardin and have horrible customer service experience. They don't even send a decent personal letter after they get 125k! I wish I had tried HSBC.
I wish you all the best for your interview in Abu Dhabi. In my case I had a canadian lawer present from myside inside the interview. Have u arranged something like that?

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@Alex-Dubai : Well at the moment both (Quebec and Federal investor category) are in same boat trying to reach the other end of the river :) so we can't say if Quebec program is faster or Federal .........

Well i am going to invest through HSBC because my whole process is being done by them with free Immigration lawyer and everything,upon arrival i will have special package from HSBC with account opening,.credit card etc.

Anyway thanks for sharing your application process,stay in touch .........

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@Alex-Dubai : It would be a pleasure to meet you !

As i am coming to UAE for immigration interview in November,so we can meet ...........

So let me know your email,contact number etc !

my email is ikhan.mkhan@gmail.com

so email me your contact number and other details ........

Regards !