+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For extended family such as inclusive relation/LDR

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
please post your timeline regarding status for TRV application who have in a relationship between 2 countries /LDR

me (canadian citizen) and my girlfriend lives in dubai

trv applied april2020 status still in process due to covid19 and almost 6 moths from now

is there anyone who already submit authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006)?

Last edited:

lysanora

Oct 15, 2020
Same boat, boyfriend is Canadian and weve been together a year and a half. and I live between Dubai and Lebanon but I already have a TRV valid from last year. You should submit the form as soon as you can and just pray because the process is soo unclear and nerve-wracking. *My guess* if she is approved she will get the approval for both at the same time but I don't know how long that would take. Will update as soon as I hear back from my application (I applied on the 13th)

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Same boat, boyfriend is Canadian and weve been together a year and a half. and I live between Dubai and Lebanon but I already have a TRV valid from last year. You should submit the form as soon as you can and just pray because the process is soo unclear and nerve-wracking. *My guess* if she is approved she will get the approval for both at the same time but I don't know how long that would take. Will update as soon as I hear back from my application (I applied on the 13th)
thank you.. i will let you know about the result hoping this week. she already have a visa but expired last january 2020 she submitted the form same date as yours :) oct 13 lets wait our turn :)