+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For everyone seeing different scores in EE and CRS

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I believe a lot of people are worried about their scores in EE profile after receiving ITA. Please note that the score in your ITA is what they consider. They add 15 points for French, which would get corrected later on.

I had faced the same problem and later on it got corrected at IP2 stage. Please, do not panic and proceed with your application.

Hope it helps.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hello everyone,

I believe a lot of people are worried about their scores in EE profile after receiving ITA. Please note that the score in your ITA is what they consider. They add 15 points for French, which would get corrected later on.

I had faced the same problem and later on it got corrected at IP2 stage. Please, do not panic and proceed with your application.

Hope it helps.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: shah22393

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Hope it helps.
It is not only happening after ITA. Quite a few members have written today when they updated their EE profile for something else, their CRS got bumped by 15 points due to French. It's a serious glitch and means that the cut-off in today's draw can be unusually high, but many of these people are actually below the cut-off. Could create quite a bit of chaos unless IRCC fixes it urgently.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
It is not only happening after ITA. Quite a few members have written today when they updated their EE profile for something else, their CRS got bumped by 15 points due to French. It's a serious glitch and means that the cut-off in today's draw can be unusually high, but many of these people are actually below the cut-off. Could create quite a bit of chaos unless IRCC fixes it urgently.
I agree with you completely, however, it has been there since quite some time now. Unfortunately, they haven't done anything about it. And if their scores did get bumped, they should get ITA, which is in their favor due to IRCC's mistake. However, that wouldn't happen and their scores would be re calculated.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Really.. my score kid 466., u MEarn cut off can be over 466??

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I agree with you completely, however, it has been there since quite some time now. Unfortunately, they haven't done anything about it. And if their scores did get bumped, they should get ITA, which is in their favor due to IRCC's mistake. However, that wouldn't happen and their scores would be re calculated.
Unfortunately, getting an ITA due to a system glitch is not an excuse for candidates not to verify whether they're eligible to get the ITA as per their correct CRS. The application mostly gets rejected in processing stage in such cases. That's why I mentioned chaos as many candidates may get ITA without having the correct CRS > cut-off and their applications will probably get rejected later, on other hand candidates on borderline may miss the ITA due to the cut-off being artificially bumped up.
I didn't know this glitch has been there for some time, but today suddenly I see lot of people writing about the issue.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Unfortunately, getting an ITA due to a system glitch is not an excuse for candidates not to verify whether they're eligible to get the ITA as per their correct CRS. The application mostly gets rejected in processing stage in such cases. That's why I mentioned chaos as many candidates may get ITA without having the correct CRS > cut-off and their applications will probably get rejected later, on other hand candidates on borderline may miss the ITA due to the cut-off being artificially bumped up.
I didn't know this glitch has been there for some time, but today suddenly I see lot of people writing about the issue.
Yes, so far, no one has received ITA due to system error and IRCC takes care of that. I am sure that they'd take care of this sooner or later; however, you should be sure about your CRS scores and when you can expect an ITA.

Hope it helps

Reactions: harnav sra

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
I had a 15 points jump due to french 30 days after receiving ITA.
Should I just wait for it to be corrected? or submit my documents and proceed? or report this technical issue to IRCC?

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
I had a 15 points jump due to french 30 days after receiving ITA.
Should I just wait for it to be corrected? or submit my documents and proceed? or report this technical issue to IRCC?
Please submit your documents and move ahead with your application. I had the same issue and it would get corrected. The points in your ITA is what they'd consider, so as long as they are correct, you do not have to worry about it.

Goodluck !