+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For CEC

Navtej Singh

Dec 1, 2016
Hello,

Wondering if you are applying for CEC from within Canada, do you have to show paystubs for current job?

As per the guide, you need T4 and job letter to suffice the requirement.

Please advise,

Thank you.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
It's not an absolute requirement, but you should include it if you have it.

Why can't you include the paystubs?

Navtej Singh

Dec 1, 2016
It's not an absolute requirement, but you should include it if you have it.

Why can't you include the paystubs?
I’ve taken days off (over a month in total this year) due to my lower back pain so wanted to make sure if it’s mandatory to submit them. Don’t want it to be an issue.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello,

Wondering if you are applying for CEC from within Canada, do you have to show paystubs for current job?

As per the guide, you need T4 and job letter to suffice the requirement.

Please advise,

Thank you.
It all depends on what the personalised checklist asks you to provide. If it wants paystubs, you have to give paystubs. If it doesn't, you may not (you can still, however, include them along with any other additional documents you wish to provide.)

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I’ve taken days off (over a month in total this year) due to my lower back pain so wanted to make sure if it’s mandatory to submit them. Don’t want it to be an issue.
If these days were unpaid then it's possible that you do not meet the requirements of the CEC.

You should wait till you're absolutely certain that you meet the 1-year requirement. If you don't, and they check up (and they do check), then you can be denied and possibly even banned for misrepresentation if they feel you were deliberately trying to mislead them.

Why not wait a few more weeks and then apply?

Navtej Singh

Dec 1, 2016
If these days were unpaid then it's possible that you do not meet the requirements of the CEC.

You should wait till you're absolutely certain that you meet the 1-year requirement. If you don't, and they check up (and they do check), then you can be denied and possibly even banned for misrepresentation if they feel you were deliberately trying to mislead them.

Why not wait a few more weeks and then apply?
Nope I got this job after completing my one year experience for CEC. And even the days I took off were sick leave which were all paid.

I have the paystubs showing sick leave as paid. I just wanted to make sure to be sure.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Nope I got this job after completing my one year experience for CEC. And even the days I took off were sick leave which were all paid.

I have the paystubs showing sick leave as paid. I just wanted to make sure to be sure.
If it's paid then you will have no issues. If you have pay stubs you should submit them, it helps strengthen the file. It's not mandatory, but why do you want to give IRCC a chance to question your job experience, and potentially delay your PR?

Navtej Singh

Dec 1, 2016
If it's paid then you will have no issues. If you have pay stubs you should submit them, it helps strengthen the file. It's not mandatory, but why do you want to give IRCC a chance to question your job experience, and potentially delay your PR?
You are right. Thank you for the advise! God bless