+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For applicants waiting for more than 6 months after AOR, specially those in RR or assigned to Sydney

• Thread starter Deleted member 810875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 810875

Hi,

I am a PNP-O candidate from India.

Like all of you, my file was stuck in processing for more than 6 months with no updates/communication from IRCC.

To make matters worse, I had applied through a consultant & did not even have access to my IRCC account. What I did know from ordering GCMS notes was that I was in RR for job duties & that my application was in CIO Sydney, NS.

My AOR is May 11, 2018. GCMS notes were ordered in August & November. Both times they were identical with no action on my file since May 31st. My consultant kept telling me to be patient but I feared the worst. I had not paid RPRF upfront & it was not even requested...man, I was going crazy.

As a last ditch effort to draw attention to my case, I paid RPRF in January. My consultant uploaded the receipt & got an acknowledgement but nothing thereafter. They raised a CSE...no reply. I raised a CSE...generic reply. Consultant ordered GCMS notes, I don't know if they got it yet or not.

I was in the exact same situation as you guys going through the same emotions as you until April 3rd when my consultant called & told me that remeds had been requested. I got them done the very next day. I was glad that my file had been actioned upon & from chatting with a couple of members on here I knew that some file had been moved from the Sydney office to the local offices in various countries.

On April 15th, I finally got the good news from my consultant. I submitted my passport for visa stamping on the 16th & am waiting to get it back.

So it took 11 months for IRCC to process my file. The reason I am posting is because I know a lot of you are discouraged by the long wait & I would like to offer my thoughts that might help you relax a little.

1. The chances of your application being rejected at this stage are minimal, I don't have any data to support this but common sense says that it would take a heartless person to reject your case after making you wait so long, I think that this is the most important point
2. For folks that are already in Canada- relax, you are already there, you will get PPR sooner or later
3. While you are waiting, keep yourselves busy with your jobs & other interests. Learn some French if you can. I just re-installed Duolingo

So guys, those are my two cents.

I hope you all get PPR soon.

Reactions: Lamart

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

I am a PNP-O candidate from India.

Like all of you, my file was stuck in processing for more than 6 months with no updates/communication from IRCC.

To make matters worse, I had applied through a consultant & did not even have access to my IRCC account. What I did know from ordering GCMS notes was that I was in RR for job duties & that my application was in CIO Sydney, NS.

My AOR is May 11, 2018. GCMS notes were ordered in August & November. Both times they were identical with no action on my file since May 31st. My consultant kept telling me to be patient but I feared the worst. I had not paid RPRF upfront & it was not even requested...man, I was going crazy.

As a last ditch effort to draw attention to my case, I paid RPRF in January. My consultant uploaded the receipt & got an acknowledgement but nothing thereafter. They raised a CSE...no reply. I raised a CSE...generic reply. Consultant ordered GCMS notes, I don't know if they got it yet or not.

I was in the exact same situation as you guys going through the same emotions as you until April 3rd when my consultant called & told me that remeds had been requested. I got them done the very next day. I was glad that my file had been actioned upon & from chatting with a couple of members on here I knew that some file had been moved from the Sydney office to the local offices in various countries.

On April 15th, I finally got the good news from my consultant. I submitted my passport for visa stamping on the 16th & am waiting to get it back.

So it took 11 months for IRCC to process my file. The reason I am posting is because I know a lot of you are discouraged by the long wait & I would like to offer my thoughts that might help you relax a little.

1. The chances of your application being rejected at this stage are minimal, I don't have any data to support this but common sense says that it would take a heartless person to reject your case after making you wait so long, I think that this is the most important point
2. For folks that are already in Canada- relax, you are already there, you will get PPR sooner or later
3. While you are waiting, keep yourselves busy with your jobs & other interests. Learn some French if you can. I just re-installed Duolingo

So guys, those are my two cents.

I hope you all get PPR soon.

Thank You for your action.

Can you please explained date to date of your timeline from AOR to PPR ?

Thank You.