+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Anna University Transcripts through iTranscripts how to get College Transfer Certificate?

c.arthanari

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

I am filling iTranscripts application and for the documents they are asking for college transfer certificate.

Has any one else gone through iTranscripts and got document for college transfer certificate.

Can you kindly provide steps on how to get this document.

Thanks

prasath ram

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, I have gone through it.. iTranscripts gave me the worst customer experience so far..

They take 1 week to even reply to my emails.. they do not have a customer care phone number.. 1 months after I gave all the documents.. they have still no dispatched the transcripts..

I have heard people say in the blog that.. sending a friend to Anna University for a day.. to finish this work is the best way to go.. (just my thought, pls do some research)

iTranscript won’t accept your request.. if you do not have college transfer certificate.. it has to be issued by your college.. with joining and leaving date in DD/MM/YYYY format.. ridiculous.. that’s what I felt..

I had a degree in BITS.. collecting transcripts from them was a very seamless experience.. BITS had an online portal.. I submitted a request with degree certificate and online payment.. within a week they dispatched documents..

Hi,

I am filling iTranscripts application and for the documents they are asking for college transfer certificate.

Has any one else gone through iTranscripts and got document for college transfer certificate.

Thanks

prasath ram

Jan 21, 2018
When I thought this experience couldn’t get any worse

iTranscripts has sent me an email saying I have to visit university in Chennai and their office. for “other documents”. - WES authorization, degree certificate, CGPA conversation.. etc

Matheswaran

Jun 4, 2018
I'd applied through iTranscripts and it got processed quickly (in a week) and got posted to WES. About a week after courier, I got a confirmation from WES that they've received the doc.

So far, iTranscripts have been too good to me. May be, they've improved their process since March.

Hpsk68

Jun 21, 2018
I'd applied through iTranscripts and it got processed quickly (in a week) and got posted to WES. About a week after courier, I got a confirmation from WES that they've received the doc.

So far, iTranscripts have been too good to me. May be, they've improved their process since March.
Hi ... please help me... I have applied to Wes and I got the wes reference number.. I found some error in the itranscript application ... it is throwing exceptions for automatic address display.. please tell me the best possible way to get transcripts.. currently am not in India

Hpsk68

Jun 21, 2018

Wes Canada address in itranscript itself showing error... pls advise how u manage it

aysharif

Jun 25, 2018
Hi ,
I applied just two days back to itranscript for getting my documents from Anna University and sending it to WES Canada.
And no error occurred while entering wes address as it automatically generates the address once u select wes. My prob was during payment as i tried to make the payment through International credit card.

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
Yes, I have gone through it.. iTranscripts gave me the worst customer experience so far..

They take 1 week to even reply to my emails.. they do not have a customer care phone number.. 1 months after I gave all the documents.. they have still no dispatched the transcripts..

I have heard people say in the blog that.. sending a friend to Anna University for a day.. to finish this work is the best way to go.. (just my thought, pls do some research)

iTranscript won’t accept your request.. if you do not have college transfer certificate.. it has to be issued by your college.. with joining and leaving date in DD/MM/YYYY format.. ridiculous.. that’s what I felt..

I had a degree in BITS.. collecting transcripts from them was a very seamless experience.. BITS had an online portal.. I submitted a request with degree certificate and online payment.. within a week they dispatched documents..
Hi,

Do u mean BITS WILP ?Did you send academic request form with WES reference num to BITS

jicanada

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Hi
I was trying to get mine from Anna university and I saw a subtext below saying that, "For WES etc . we need to go in person to the university and collect" Pleaes let me know any one done by this site to WES and got evaluated?
Thanks in advance :)

PG91

Nov 4, 2018
I hope you are talking about the following website:-
https://annauniv.itranscripts.in/Itg_Req_Views/request.html#/sublogin
We need to get transcripts from Anna University & then post that to WES. I have done that on June month.
They can post directly to WES too. But, it is better that you get the details and post it yourself.
I had done this in June month & got my WES by July.

But, this website is having issues from Nov1st-2018. Do try & let me know.

jicanada

Aug 13, 2018
I hope you are talking about the following website:-
https://annauniv.itranscripts.in/Itg_Req_Views/request.html#/sublogin
We need to get transcripts from Anna University & then post that to WES. I have done that on June month.
They can post directly to WES too. But, it is better that you get the details and post it yourself.
I had done this in June month & got my WES by July.

But, this website is having issues from Nov1st-2018. Do try & let me know.
HeyPG91,
Thanks for your reply!!!
I have tried Just now, its not seems like functioning anymore :(
Do we have any other options than directly going and collecting all the docs ?
Any leads would much appreciate here!