+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR PASSPORTS AT CHC DELHI & WAITING

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
BS 6353 said:
Dear Sharma77

Amount paid Rs 39800(for self and spouse).
Didn't you receive any chart of fees along with the letter from CHC New Delhi? In my case, I did.

Regards
joy

BS 6353

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Dear Joy4u

I did not recieve any RPRF fee chart.
In the letter they mentioned to send RPRF fee for self and spouse and for amount and other things to refer to new delhi visa office web site: www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/new-delhi/fees-en.asp
you can also find about the fee structure at: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
BS 6353 said:
Dear Joy4u

I did not recieve any RPRF fee chart.
In the letter they mentioned to send RPRF fee for self and spouse and for amount and other things to refer to new delhi visa office web site: www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/new-delhi/fees-en.asp
you can also find about the fee structure at: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng
I already know the fee structure, already paid RPRF and sent passports. Also received receipt for RPRF, so wanted to know if anyone else received it or not.
Thanks anyway
joy

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Sorry Friends for the intrusion.... I have not submitted my passport (that's a long long way to go) ....Just had a few questions regarding PRPF draft and thought this is the best place to ask about it..

Please confirm while paying PRPF the draft has to be in favour of

1)Receiver General for Canada
or
2)Canadian High Commission payable at New Delhi.

3) If the draft is in Canadian Dollars then it has to be in favour of "Receiver General for Canada"
or
4) If the draft is in Indian Rupees then its has to be in favour of "Canadian High Commission" payable at New Delhi.

Please advise which is the correct procedure.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards
Singh